The Quadsquad Thread: A Community For Quadlining

I have 1 Panama Haze that I got a little heavy handed on three of the mains so its a little messed up right now and I have 1 Neville's Haze the flipped around as a seedling so it is growing weird so those two I can quad line but I will do a modified version

Ladies got their haircuts today. Will be doing more of a mainline this time as I am in no rush to get to flower so I figure this may slow things down. 2 mains left on each will be formed into 4 mains.
20200809_132502.jpg

They recovered quickly from the scissor accident. Going to top these branches soon so I have my 4 mains.
20200819_180715.jpg

My pb zkittlez
They recovered quickly from the scissor accident. Going to top these branches soon so I have my 4 mains.
20200819_180715.jpg

I left the plants in the small 1/2 gallon pot for too long and stunted them quite a bit. 2/4 ended up male.
Here's what I ended up with a week ago. Transplant to 3 gallon pot and trained the remaining branches to be level.
20200906_175242.jpg

20200908_171555.jpg

My first grow started with some seeds I got from a friend. He gave me two strains, but couldn't remember what they were. Since they were mystery strains, I figured I'd pop some of each to see what I'd get. After weeding out the males, I actually managed to get one female of each. Unfortunately, one of them went hermie, and before I noticed, it managed to knock up the other plant. (I had a heater malfunction that scorched the plant pretty good, but it survived. I think it was this stress that caused it to turn on me. Lots of lessons learned on that grow, I can tell you!)

So, since I had two unknown strains crossbreed into a new strain, I decided to call it Hermes' Conundrum. I ended up with over 300 seeds to play with (hopefully feminized!), and after reading through this thread, thought they'd be a good way to practice Quadlining.

Long story short, I have them in training now, and thought I'd share. None of my cameras like my lights, so I had to adjust the photo to get rid of a bunch of purple, but I think it's close enough to get the point across. I'll keep you all updated.

Quads Adjusted.jpg

F1sh

My first grow started with some seeds I got from a friend. He gave me two strains, but couldn't remember what they were. Since they were mystery strains, I figured I'd pop some of each to see what I'd get. After weeding out the males, I actually managed to get one female of each. Unfortunately, one of them went hermie, and before I noticed, it managed to knock up the other plant. (I had a heater malfunction that scorched the plant pretty good, but it survived. I think it was this stress that caused it to turn on me. Lots of lessons learned on that grow, I can tell you!)

So, since I had two unknown strains crossbreed into a new strain, I decided to call it Hermes' Conundrum. I ended up with over 300 seeds to play with (hopefully feminized!), and after reading through this thread, thought they'd be a good way to practice Quadlining.

Long story short, I have them in training now, and thought I'd share. None of my cameras like my lights, so I had to adjust the photo to get rid of a bunch of purple, but I think it's close enough to get the point across. I'll keep you all updated.

Quads Adjusted.jpg

F1sh
Plant's look nice... I'm going to give quad lining a go with my next grow..

sweet seeds Amnesia Haze on week 5 flower. quadlined and grown out for 8 weeks before the flip. Still 3 weeks at least but some great stems and colas forming.
20201010_185510.jpg
20201010_185434.jpg
20201010_185157.jpg
20201010_185103.jpg
20201010_184813.jpg
20201010_183822.jpg

love the method. keep it green folks

So, I decided to switch my plants over to flower. They came out of a 48 hour dark period less than an hour ago. They've really filled in since my post two weeks ago, and I'm seeing lots of new growth showing from just the last two days. The one on the left is already showing some pistils, so I should have at least 1 girl, (no hermies, please). Hopefully the other one joins the party, too. Let the stretch begin!

dark48.jpg

So, I decided to switch my plants over to flower. They came out of a 48 hour dark period less than an hour ago. They've really filled in since my post two weeks ago, and I'm seeing lots of new growth showing from just the last two days. The one on the left is already showing some pistils, so I should have at least 1 girl, (no hermies, please). Hopefully the other one joins the party, too. Let the stretch begin!

dark48.jpg
nicely laid out too. Good luck

Well, I'm down to one plant. Since the other one grew balls, it got moved out to the deck until I get around to dealing with him. I guess the seeds weren't feminized after all, but that was probably too much to ask for, anyway. On the bright side, this girl is still looking good. I cleaned up her undercarriage yesterday, and she seems unfazed by it. I'll try to get a side shot later, when I have more time.

20201021_212928.jpg

Back
Top Bottom