The Quest For A Kilo

If you make it with good bud you will be flying, don't underestimate it as I hadn't been that mashed since being a teenager. I'm saving the undiluted just in case I build a tolerance but seriously even diluted I'm getting hammered on them but it lasts much longer than with smoking. I've had my first joint tonight and feel like I've been smoking all day, they're that strong ;)

If you make it with good bud you will be flying, don't underestimate it as I hadn't been that mashed since being a teenager. I'm saving the undiluted just in case I build a tolerance but seriously even diluted I'm getting hammered on them but it lasts much longer than with smoking. I've had my first joint tonight and feel like I've been smoking all day, they're that strong ;)

I'm willing to take a dive I got 4 strains to try it out with lol I'm sure to find a ko one first j .I got high hopes for these caps now

Have a check around and see how others feel about them, there are plenty of threads on here, I don't think you will be disappointed. I'm actually that confident that you would be underestimating them that I might find a dry piece of sea wall and leave one there tucked away safe and send you a treasure map. You can post your own experience then but no blame on me as I did warn you about their strength :rofl:

Have a check around and see how others feel about them, there are plenty of threads on here, I don't think you will be disappointed. I'm actually that confident that you would be underestimating them that I might find a dry piece of sea wall and leave one there tucked away safe and send you a treasure map. You can post your own experience then but no blame on me as I did warn you about their strength :rofl:

it's scaring me not knowing how powerful they are now you said that I take it you wouldn't advise wake n bake with it .

I've honestly not tried dabs but looking at it with my mad scientist/stoned head on I should think that it may not have the initial hit but as all that concentrate is working into your bloodstream internally rather than being smoked/vaporised you would need more moderation for the peak. It would be nice to put it to the test but maybe not both on the same day ;)

I've honestly not tried dabs but looking at it with my mad scientist/stoned head on I should think that it may not have the initial hit but as all that concentrate is working into your bloodstream internally rather than being smoked/vaporised you would need more moderation for the peak. It would be nice to put it to the test but maybe not both on the same day ;)

I may have to take one for the team on harvest if I don't report back here after harvest don't try it!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :bravo:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

om/forums/images/420/buttons/report-40b.png[/IMG] feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom