The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Thanks, probably gonna make some tincture or something to be taken orally from my CBD flower and thought it was decarbbed longer.
Hi killer - I’ve read about that as well. But no-one in the oil study hall seemed interested when I posted about it (months ago now). I have the data somewhere that talked about the differences and what they were (will try to find it). I do remember tho that there’s a happy medium in there in terms of temps and time that covers decarb of both very well.
If I had a high CBD strain I'd give it a go but I haven't had a chance or the need to grow one yet
So - I know you’re not a toker or THC user, but have you ever thought about growing some pure (or close like AC/DC or Candida) CBD and trying some microdosing yourself?
I have ACDC and Candida, basically no THC

I'll work on something in a couple weeks
:thumb: will be interested in those results too! I’ll keep an eye out. I see you in a few spaces so I’m sure to catch it! (I hope!)
I've been taking 1ml 3 times a day of a 2-1 cbd-thc oil orally and hitting my big pain areas with a high thc topical. I'm walking up and down stairs like they're nothing. But boy miss a day or 2 being out of town and I notice it right away.
My thinking is to orally take care of the inflammation and then with a topical hit the heavy pain areas. Working pretty good for me. And i'm not walking around high all day.
:thumb: exactly this. I still can’t do stairs but I’m not a total wreck 80% of the time and that’s a massive improvement :)
Uber magical healing plant! :yummy:

Wow good info and discussion today gang! Dabbers a little pooped after a long Monday. I'll get back tmqith some replies soon

I know you’re not a toker or THC user, but have you ever thought about growing some pure (or close like AC/DC or Candida) CBD and trying some microdosing yourself?
I have thought about it but haven't gotten any high CBD strains yet. Most of my commercial seeds are from prizes and the sellers didn't offer anything close to those. I do have a CBD Lemon Potion Auto which is supposed to be 2:1 CBD:THC. I was going to grow that next summer, or maybe this winter if that Growant light is really good.

I take CBD oil (CO2 extracted from organic industrial hemp) for my post concussion syndrome though. I have no idea if it's doing anything but I figure it can't hurt!

Oh cool - didn’t know that! (Or forgot) I used Elixinol for a while before I rejoined here and became able to make my own. It worked for turning down the intensity of some pain (and general inflammation to I suppose) and it worked for a friend for anxiety too actually. The Candida has the same low THC (guaranteed less than .5% I think) so it’s pretty much the same as the industrial stuff in that regard. I’m hoping the CBD is going to be better - it’s said to have 15-19% CBD which is really high. I think AC/DC is similar.
The photo comp has been very good to me so far with seeds, I got to choose Candida at @SeedsMan :thanks::Namaste:

Evening to you Dabber! Thanks for hosting :) hope you rest well.

Hi killer - I’ve read about that as well. But no-one in the oil study hall seemed interested when I posted about it (months ago now). I have the data somewhere that talked about the differences and what they were (will try to find it). I do remember tho that there’s a happy medium in there in terms of temps and time that covers decarb of both very well.

So - I know you’re not a toker or THC user, but have you ever thought about growing some pure (or close like AC/DC or Candida) CBD and trying some microdosing yourself?

:thumb: will be interested in those results too! I’ll keep an eye out. I see you in a few spaces so I’m sure to catch it! (I hope!)

:thumb: exactly this. I still can’t do stairs but I’m not a total wreck 80% of the time and that’s a massive improvement :)
Uber magical healing plant! :yummy:
Frick guess I need to find the oil study haul, can you link it.

:ciao: @Amy Gardner evenings going well thank you. Pretty exhausted but just hanging with my beautiful family so lifes good.

I have a dinafem amnesia CBD I really am excited to grow. I would love to cross it with something, but I'm just not sure what that something is yet. So many strains do little time! I do know my next regs will be Blueberry from CrapQueen. Honestly I have nothing bad to say about them except their germ rate was 50% on the 2 white cookies. The one that grew was really nice though. I want to alternate some sativas and indica regs. So after that will probably be haze X (I guess Also cks) that one was a gift from a good buddy of mine.

Hopefully now that I'm networking with people here I can leave keeper cuts with them if i dont have space to run them.

@Asesino85 yep I took a step backwards changing my line of work from trade work, but this should allow me to spring board a few steps forward eventually as well. Most importantly I can put a LOT on my resume when we move that can land me anywhere in the industry, and I actually have references which is awesome!

I was always told by sue that CBD.works best when smoked. I do love THC topicals!

@Derbybud you day your yakking oil these days?? Good man!

@Van Stank @Pennywise and @InTheShed thanks for the kind words. I really like the nose on this ATF. She filled out great and I may try for some live resin with her tomorrow. See if I cant capture that amazingness!

Oh cool - didn’t know that! (Or forgot) I used Elixinol for a while before I rejoined here and became able to make my own. It worked for turning down the intensity of some pain (and general inflammation to I suppose) and it worked for a friend for anxiety too actually. The Candida has the same low THC (guaranteed less than .5% I think) so it’s pretty much the same as the industrial stuff in that regard. I’m hoping the CBD is going to be better - it’s said to have 15-19% CBD which is really high. I think AC/DC is similar.
The photo comp has been very good to me so far with seeds, I got to choose Candida at @SeedsMan :thanks::Namaste:

Evening to you Dabber! Thanks for hosting :) hope you rest well.
ACDC is SUPPOSED to be a strain that generally falls between a 20:1 and 40:1 ratio. So think somewhere in a .5% THC to 10% CBD and 1% THC and 20% CBD. Those are the general figures I have seen for lab reports for ACDC.

I can confirm the 3 different varieties of ACDC I've tried, two from dispensary, and my 3 plants , had basically no THC or high at all

The 3 Candida I've grown are the same

I've tested them at home and are in the 14-20% CBD for sure and hardly any THC showed up

Are you smoking those or ingesting them? What effects are you feeling since there's no high?

Both

Can't really say how ingestion helps, I usually take it with a sativa pill for energy and well being, I don't really have cronic pains or ailments, unless my back spasms on me

Smoking is kinda a relaxing and uplifting high, so ta speak. Not really a high, but it is a bit of a buzz

Nice to smoke, I like smoking, and not getting wasted

Are you smoking those or ingesting them? What effects are you feeling since there's no high?
I second what Chris said. My acdc has little to no thc. When smoked it's relaxing, not sure if it's the act of smoking or CBD, but kinda gets you to that edge of being high without actually going over it.

I second what Chris said. My acdc has little to no thc. When smoked it's relaxing, not sure if it's the act of smoking or CBD, but kinda gets you to that edge of being high without actually going over it.
That's a good way to explain it for sure

Back
Top Bottom