The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Where are you guys going to be going next....any ideas?
Not a clue. I'm really hoping for a legal state but who knows could be Germany! This is technically an overseas assignment for us I think so we will likely go back to the contiguous states. Our friends went to new Mexico for a few months and now they are in Korea... so ya never know I guess.

Sometimes it's just such a damn trip to me. I'll see if I can find the naughty biscotti ones (atf×white cookies) terp profile I helped design too. It is the "budtenders choice" at one of the dispensaries. I put up a bunch of 420 mag stickers at work too so I'll tak a pic lol

My son is a Stiiizy vaper but I told him to lay off the flavors while they sort out all the trouble about these days.

Nice to have you back and and spraying pollen around Them!

:ciao:
Yeah I think that's linked to eagle 20 a pesticide that when heated converts into hydrogen cyanide. That or shitty soldering metals. Either way pure disty in a full ceramic from a state licensed facility is safest.

Hey friends!

I'm back and ironically growing some of the strains that I began here. So I figured instead of starting a new journal I should pick up where I left off, sort of.

I had a friend run my PSM (purple skunk mass) x Grape krush. He also ran some platinum OG and got males and females, of which were all pollinated with the platinum OG male.

So new year new grow! I also plan on running some autos outside along side my garden veggies.

I am just finishing a round of triple burger and cotton candy runts grown from clone I got from a coworker.

Decent stuff but I totally botched the grow when we lost power a few times. The temperature here can reach -40s (we hit -49 this winter). And it when the power goes out the garage gets cold. And I have a small heater in the tent as well.

Above was the Cotton candy runts aka CCR I harvested. The buds on both plants are BADLY stunted from the super cold blast as well as lights out "mid day" for hours.

That being said they passed the stress test.

And below is the triple burger gmo bx3

And the new sprouts

Battery is going to die so I'll come back and edit.

Feels good to be back. Glad Rob reached out. Missed it here.

Cheers from Alaska
:bigtoke:

Hey Jack...long time no see! :ciao:
What u Ben up too I seen cloning finally goin great with ya glad to c ppl don't think it can be tricky at times !!

Back
Top Bottom