The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

@Van Stank the smells from that bag are some of the best I have ever come across. No exaggeration...
Ok, thats awesome......same things I am getting from people that I give some of my Stankberry buds to. Its seriously some of the best smelling weed I have come across. All the stuff I have grown has been good...but my friends choose the Stankberry over the Jack Herer, the Blue Dream (they like this one too), the NL, the Hindu (very good feedback on this one too), the Nukes....all of them. Its the same comments I tend to see......energetic from the beginning effects of the sativa, great pain killing benefits, and the indica side comes on after 20-30 minutes but doesn't overpower the energetic side....it compliments it. They all say no real come down from it either.......and everyone loves the smells. I gotta grow a few more out. The jars are almost empty of it from the original harvest. When we get moved into the new house, I think I will pop 10 or so beans and see what we can find! Really wish I would have taken a cut off that one I grew!

@Van Stank was telling lowded earlier, it's a keeper pheno. I'll run it till I leave here in 2 1/2 years. Hitting it with every possible pollen. I'll probably end up running the rest at some point also to line breed. Maybe even reverse this cut at some point.

The monster Crop Clone! It’s so sparkly.
I just enjoy watching modifications to grow areas. I really have a passion for that!
Group testing good idea! They are going to love your product!
Yep yep yep! I mean idk about modifications.... lol. Just wanna cut down on the heat to see what these things can really do!

The monster crop super lanky tall thing is gonna get chopped up for clones. And maybe left as a momma! The other scrogged I'll top it tomorrow or maybe tonight.

I'm excited to see how these seeds grow out!
:high-five:

That's going to be another crowded tub. And your pumpkin has been there the whole time! You were blinded by the pretty plants :).

Lmao dont remind me... luckily 1 of those will be gone-zo here come this weekend and the other 2 weeks thereafter.

Guess I missed the pumpkin.... well hes in prime position for the same routine as last time. Should be a nice harvest by the new year!

Well I see you have been busy! Sheesh I'm going to be doing some serious reading this week... Lot's to catch up on!! Looks like you are going to fill the tub again... :Namaste::passitleft:

Well I see you have been busy! Sheesh I'm going to be doing some serious reading this week... Lot's to catch up on!! Looks like you are going to fill the tub again... :Namaste::passitleft:
Hey there P! Good to see you up and about. I have been working lots so not a ton of updates latley. Did a summer grow made some seeds. Just look at the pics no need to read any lol.

Hope all has been well for you. Did you build the new GR?

Okay so @InTheShed you were right... I'm running outta space quickly.

These damn things are growing like WEEDS, I swear! They're ready for flip. And as usual I-- am not! Still want to get drivers out, up pot the PSM. Scrog net for the stankberry. And clones!!!!

The drivers arent super important, the scrog is easy and up pot can get done tonight....

Trying to flip as early as tomorrow....

I did some training and they didnt notice much....

There was another pic that I didnt up lead but I just spread em real good yesterday morning and by the time they woke up were praying!

Ok off to water....

Okay. Yep. Running out of space now that they are trained....

I'm going to take another smart move outta the shed playbook tonight. And butcher the man... I really dont need much pollen. So 1 stalk should do. I'll clone 1 cause, why not? And toss 2 branches to the worms effectively clearing a lot of useable space.

Walked in to a 90° GR. That's with my 4 132s and the Chinese little blurple. It was max 82 with just the boards. Not sure the 120 watts of power are worth the added 8 degrees... but its veg life baby!

Do the idea is that's since I topped everything, and most again a second time to train them into a long thin shape so I can stack grape crush, grape crush, PSM then the scrogged stankberry (left to right). And I'll tuck the white cookies and male GC up on that little ledge where abby lived. Kill the man after a few weeks. And then that tall lanky ass (yes I'm talking shit about my keeper cut) stankberry will get chopped into 6 to 9 clones. I'll take a white cookies or 2 (already loving it's new shoes and showing dark green healthy growth) 2 PSM clones along with the 1 man cut of grape crush. I have that amnesia CBD and its 12 week flower so I may hit her with some of this super indica GC pollen to shorten flower cycle of the off spring.

And there are a TON of GG4×grape crush seeds coming along. I mean a ton for a tiny little spot plant. Based on the GC tendency to grow 5 finger leaves, I have a feeling there is most definitely some ruderalis in its Gene's. I could be wrong but if that's the case these GG4a ×GC could supply me with a line of auto flowering beans. I mean they can regardless but the testers may auto. So I'll drop them in a group next year. Thanks again @Preston9mm for the opprotunity. Some times what seems like a runt and wasted plant can give us back so much more!

Alright I'm off to work later 420 family!

Tub looks great brother! As usual! :passitleft:
Thanks duder! Man that stankberry though man... gonna spark some and roll some tonight. It's too legit man. Gonna make sure it becomes even more known, try and make it a household name here.... ya never know!

Jeez you're busy! LOL.
oh yeah shits non stop.... gonna maybe even try for a cloning video... no promises but maybe. Hope you've had a good week señor shed

So I went in to do an evening check on the gals (their morning) to catch them praying. Now, the only time I think this has happened in their short existence was when I accidentally sent them to flower or pre- flower.

Plugs should be ready for clones. Coco is charged for up pots. And wires ready for install. Plan is to get a little done every day. Friday I'll order the rest of what I need for auto water parts as well. Flipping this week...
Never thought a tub would look so sexy buddy

Thanks duder! Man that stankberry though man... gonna spark some and roll some tonight. It's too legit man. Gonna make sure it becomes even more known, try and make it a household name here.... ya never know!

Thanks brother!!! I appreciate that. Should be available on Strainly shortly. Its not mainstream but at least it will be available.

Thanks brother!!! I appreciate that. Should be available on Strainly shortly. Its not mainstream but at least it will be available.
Oh what?!?!?! Damn, Van! Didnt know you were that close to having your stuff out there officially. Congrats man. Pretty legit if you ask me... I'm just gonna do some prep for the stankberry clones now. Going to spread them to some other industry workers. Possibly even talk to some cultivators about picking it up. My only request would be that they retain the name. (They often take headband for example and relabel it 907 headband). Assuming you're okay with that? If people love the smoke theyll go looking for the beans, or that's my thinking at least.

Sounds like a plan brother, I appreciate anything you can do out that direction.

Yeah its a crazy time for us right now man. We are closing on a house that is being delayed due to septic system replacement. Thats gotta get done soon cause we gave notice to the landlord when the house passed the inspection and will be homeless at the end of next month if stuff doesn't come together. I am doing all the packing and tearing down of the outdoor garden and all that's hell on the back. The original close date was supposed to be next week but because of lovely local government bureaucratic bullshit everything is delayed. Apparently there is only one day a month that the local board of health meets to approve all septic installations and the engineer didn't get the plans submitted to the board in time so everything is on hold they do that and get it approved. THEN they can do the work. So nothing can happen until they meet at the end of this month.

Its exciting with the potential to really step up the growing and proceed with the plans, but its also stressful as hell.

Then hopefully once we get moved, I can have the surgery on the back and see if that will help at all.

Good luck you both on the genetics advancement and sales

Not sure I'm heading that direction, but, that said, these new crosses have some fantastic potential for sure

But typical me...lol ..I'll get bored and start my Professional Badminton carrer or something

LOL

Yeah its a crazy time for us right now man. We are closing on a house that is being delayed due to septic system replacement. Thats gotta get done soon cause we gave notice to the landlord when the house passed the inspection and will be homeless at the end of next month if stuff doesn't come together. I am doing all the packing and tearing down of the outdoor garden and all that's hell on the back. The original close date was supposed to be next week but because of lovely local government bureaucratic bullshit everything is delayed. Apparently there is only one day a month that the local board of health meets to approve all septic installations and the engineer didn't get the plans submitted to the board in time so everything is on hold they do that and get it approved. THEN they can do the work. So nothing can happen until they meet at the end of this month.
That certainly explains the delay in the surgery! Good luck with all that timing Van :thumb:.

Back
Top Bottom