The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

Gonna be hard to take a shower soon! Talk about maximizing the space :). Looks good in that tub Them.

I hope work and family are all well, and your puppy's eyes are (and always have been) the perfect Halloween nightmare!

Umm yeah the tubs definitely full. I'm just hoping to be able to keep sufficient airflow. I did a pretty good pre flower strip, since these arent trained as well as they could have been (forgot to tie them down after transplant). I'm thinking of a training trellis to go over everything. just need to get by home depot this week. Oh and order my pump today! ....and 9 months later dabber completes the auto water lol.

The family is well thank you. I hope yours is doing well also! Just waiting on the EHO (ethanol extractor) machine to show up then I'll finally be a laboratory dabber aka lab dab. It's just the way things move up here... the speed of continental drift....

Demon dog is well too but still has the crazy eyes. Excites for.him to see snow again! It dumped a little bit of white stuff but this has been a late start to winter... AND I LOVE IT!
The tubs looking super!

Thank you Penn! I'm very excited. Just tries the 24 hour of darkness before flip, I'm gonna open the door within the hours, so well see if it worked at all

9 months ain't bad to finish a project... I got some I started 12 yrs back and they still aren't dialed in yet.

But does look like you got a full boat growing on in that tub.. GL and Keepem Green

Hey there P! Good to see you up and about. I have been working lots so not a ton of updates latley. Did a summer grow made some seeds. Just look at the pics no need to read any lol.

Hope all has been well for you. Did you build the new GR?

Hey Dab! Yah I know what you mean about a lot of work! I have the grow shed 90% done I guess... It need some siding and prettying up... she's FUGLY right now! But I have 4 flowering and 10 or 11 in veg... Looks good brother! I borrowed your watering idea... I think I gave credit to Ghost for it... but it was yours I think...funnel ring thingy... lol! I added a funnel to a tomato ring and attached a hose... tried to bury it about an inch under the top...waters like a charm, but the plants keep pulling them out of the ground with the LST I am doing! lol! Love the tub dude!

Hello everybody!

9 months ain't bad to finish a project... I got some I started 12 yrs back and they still aren't dialed in yet.

But does look like you got a full boat growing on in that tub.. GL and Keepem Green

Thanks woody. Yeah mainly I need a little watering system while we head south for my buddy's wedding. really hope it can keep them healthy while I am away!

I'll probably bug arctic bowl to see if my clones can live with his seedlings while I'm away. Need to catch up with him anyways, been a minute, but he just dropped beans for his winter grow. Hopefully he will make his way around here soon.

#labdabindadablab
Yeah. I was deep cleaning the lab yesterday. Just easing into the transition. The COO did tell the other lab tech that I'm joining the team, which made me feel really good. Man production is going to be NUTS when that equipment shows up!

How are your clones? Sounded like you may have to theoretically dispose of some?!

:bravo::goodjob:
Clones looking good though, that tubs gonna be a friggen jungle soon! Lol

Yeah I'm a little worried to be honest. But if I have to I'll just go full @newty on em and thin them out. I've been really trying to lollipop pop better this time per cultivators instructions. Probably should check in with him too. Just been so damn busy!

Congrats on the roots penny. Happy hunting!
The love tub is looking really great madd.
Hey thanks derb!!! Things are ramping up and I'm getting pretty excited! Kinda nervous to leave them, but man the auto pilot of auto water will be a great addition to the space.
Hey Dab! Yah I know what you mean about a lot of work! I have the grow shed 90% done I guess... It need some siding and prettying up... she's FUGLY right now! But I have 4 flowering and 10 or 11 in veg... Looks good brother! I borrowed your watering idea... I think I gave credit to Ghost for it... but it was yours I think...funnel ring thingy... lol! I added a funnel to a tomato ring and attached a hose... tried to bury it about an inch under the top...waters like a charm, but the plants keep pulling them out of the ground with the LST I am doing! lol! Love the tub dude!

Hey there P!

Yep the little funnel works wonders! Not quite as practical if you have to hold it but if you can attach it or prop it on something it's a deal breaker. Any thing to help my back lol.

Glad to hear the GR build is going well. As I always say functionality over aesthetics! (Ask the guy who duct tapes everything)

Sounds like you'll have a very nice round of plants this winter. looking forward to it!

Yeah. I was deep cleaning the lab yesterday. Just easing into the transition. The COO did tell the other lab tech that I'm joining the team, which made me feel really good. Man production is going to be NUTS when that equipment shows up!

How are your clones? Sounded like you may have to theoretically dispose of some?!
Congrats on the upcoming move to the lab! Must have aced the take home test ;). And I may end up with more clones than I have room for. Nothing that wouldn't fit in your tub though!
Get the bugs worked out and they'll take care of themselves while you party.
Bug workouts so they can take care of themselves? Sounds like a late night infomercial!

Hey Dab.... I've got some questions about z7. Is it good for flushing (like to reset nutes)? Can it be used with hydroguard? With nutes?
Hmmm it's an enzyme that kills bacteria I believe. YES, it can be used with hydrogaurd. And i would just do a 100%+ container size flush for reset. (So put 3 gallons plain water through a 3 gallon 5 for a 5 and so on). The most import as not part is after you flush them to reset them with a low PPM feed of 1.1.1 NPK ratio. If your in coco its especially important cause you'll strip the medium of cal mag and it will starve your plant of supplements after flush. Some people even flush with the low ppm 1.1.1 but I find it's a waste of nutes cause you can just water in with that after.

For a finish flush you want something that breaks down salt (nacl) it is what most bottled (unorganic) nutrients use as a base. That a why old pots look white with residue. You want an agent like flawless finish (A.N. or something of the like) that is designed to break down salt and remove it from your root zone and medium.

Hope that helps and your prepping for a long winter. Still dont even have snow up here yet?!:eek:

Meh... speaking of bugs. I wanted to work out watering bugs not NEEM them...

I saw a post on sheds page and apparently I have some of those "M" word bugs lingering. Likley from the soil I bought from fred Meyers :rolleyes:. fack.

Well mixed the neem and let it flyyyyy!

Luckily there isnt even really any leaf damage, which tells me, the plants are bug resistant, my environment is not to their liking, and the airflow.

Caught them early, and I also have those damn gnats lingering. So I soaked the tub, the walls, the coco, the pots, under the leaves, on top the leaves. Everywhere! I will repeat until I leave on vacation and if they persist I'll order up some nematodes!

I was kinda bummed but it's a part of the hobby and I have to be honest about it and just attack them. Dont let them get a stronghold and i should make harvest *fingers crossed*

Couple pics from yesterday the I gotta mix nutes water and I'm off to work-ski!

20181024_080905.jpg
20181024_080907.jpg
20181024_080929.jpg
20181024_081308.jpg
20181024_084649.jpg

Back
Top Bottom