420 Magazine Background

The Real Purps

SmokesDaKush

Alright RickityCrickt, next pass by my window would you mind dropping a bean or two on the ledge... :3:

Beautiful colors!

Sphnx

Nug of the Month: Oct 2014 - Plant of the Month: Nov 214
Brother I can't get enough of that buckeye. I need to find some seeds of it. That bud is beautiful!

PlatinumLED

On Vacation
WOW....

Came in after seeing your profile pic over the theengineer's thread. Amazing, amazing flowers your have there! Absolutely stunning.

POTM contender!

:bravo:

RickityCrickt

WOW....

Came in after seeing your profile pic over the theengineer's thread. Amazing, amazing flowers your have there! Absolutely stunning.

POTM contender!

:bravo:
Thank you very much for the kind words! I've got the next group of BeP gals going in to flower tomorrow, so lots more pics of them are coming!

AfricanGrower

I have had this paged bookmarked for days now, I just can't get enough man...well done on sharing this beautiful strain with us! Do happen to have a smoke report on these buds? That would be awesome!

Sphnx

Maaan I can't wait for the seeds I ordered to come! Should only be a day or 2 now. Thanks for the info on it buddy!

RickityCrickt

I have had this paged bookmarked for days now, I just can't get enough man...well done on sharing this beautiful strain with us! Do happen to have a smoke report on these buds? That would be awesome!
This weekend I will do my best to type up a thorough smoke report bud. Thanks for stopping in AG!

Sphnx

Thank you! Looks like I'll have to wait a bit.
Just start posting EVERYWHERE lol you only got 20 more posts to go :)

Can't wait for new members of the BeP crew :)

Unfetteron

Unfortunately the vendor is out of stock :63: I'll get my post count up soon. Loving this place more everyday. My wife is calling it my new Facebook. :19:

Sphnx

Unfortunately the vendor is out of stock :63: I'll get my post count up soon. Loving this place more everyday. My wife is calling it my new Facebook. :19:
Same here. I have to close to laptop when she gets home or else I get a bunch of shit lol

ItsTimmyMan

LOL My normal water temps are 65-75. Those colors are normal for this strain.

Thanks for the kind words ITM!
Haha, I didn't expect you actually fed it cold water, was just messing around :)
I've done some research on the strain after seeing this thread!:)

Top Bottom