The Real Purps

WOW....

Came in after seeing your profile pic over the theengineer's thread. Amazing, amazing flowers your have there! Absolutely stunning.

POTM contender!

:bravo:

Thank you very much for the kind words! I've got the next group of BeP gals going in to flower tomorrow, so lots more pics of them are coming!

Maaan I can't wait for the seeds I ordered to come! Should only be a day or 2 now. Thanks for the info on it buddy!

I have had this paged bookmarked for days now, I just can't get enough man...well done on sharing this beautiful strain with us! Do happen to have a smoke report on these buds? That would be awesome!

This weekend I will do my best to type up a thorough smoke report bud. Thanks for stopping in AG!

Thank you! Looks like I'll have to wait a bit.

Just start posting EVERYWHERE lol you only got 20 more posts to go :)

Can't wait for new members of the BeP crew :)

Unfortunately the vendor is out of stock :whoa: I'll get my post count up soon. Loving this place more everyday. My wife is calling it my new Facebook. :rofl:

Unfortunately the vendor is out of stock :whoa: I'll get my post count up soon. Loving this place more everyday. My wife is calling it my new Facebook. :rofl:

Same here. I have to close to laptop when she gets home or else I get a bunch of shit lol

LOL My normal water temps are 65-75. Those colors are normal for this strain.

Thanks for the kind words ITM!

Haha, I didn't expect you actually fed it cold water, was just messing around :)
I've done some research on the strain after seeing this thread!:)

Back
Top Bottom