The Real Reason Marijuana Is Illegal

Isn't is amazing how much economic influence has kept all the benefits of cannabis suppressed? I love this country but damn. Off topic does anyone know how much north American plant science we lost from native Americans while we were pushing them off their land. Set us back 300 years. Hell cannabis is still not recognized at least for it's medicinal benefits by our federal government. I hope no one is kidding themselves about the reason the laws will change when they do. The economics of cannabis are already apparent at a state level. I will just be glad that we stopped shooting ourselves in the foot and can can move to the next issue.

Can anyone tell me what medicial marijuana is. There is no such thing. Yes marijuana has medicinal applications and if weed is good for one person why is it deemed evil for the next guy. It makes no sense to have people rot in jail for a substance that is deemed acceptable for a person suffering from a medical illness. Lets stop being a nation of hypocrites when it comes to marijuana.

Can anyone tell me what medicial marijuana is.....

Cannabis that is used for medical reasons is medical Cannabis. Cannaabis that is used for recreation is recreational etc. etc.

Its not about the Cannabis, its about how its used.

High peeps...been reading this magazine for about 6 months and finally subscribed. I'm utterly amazed at all the facts you guys give :high-five: I have been around weed all my life. It started when I was young as a party tool.... but now I use it for stress. Honestly, I don't know how I'd be if I didn't. Tried pills given by a doctor...and it had bad effects on my body. So, I tossed them out, never used them again, and I'm pretty nervous, as I always have been, about the effect of pills on the body. I love reading all the facts surrounding weeds history. Anyways, I'm glad I subscribed to this magazine, and thank you guys for your wisdom and input. :Rasta: Be well guys!

the reason marijuana is illegal,,,WALL ST.--its that simple,,,,the u.s. has a $44billion budget to fight the war on drugs,,,"WALL ST. DOES NOT WANT TO GIVE UP $$$$$$$$$$--PEACE

VERY interesting..... make ya wonder WHY......

The illegalization of anything, including marijuana, is more then whether or not it has a detrimental affect on anything. The discussions that are held, are only to cloud your choice, the drug itself is introduced, and discussed to simply confuse the public. The truth is, they have always known what it is capable of, whatever it is, including "Mary" and you will never know the whole truths in regards to anything they (Government period) don't want the truths to be completely exposed. In lay-mens terms, the legalization of marijuana simply is a discussion, only to confuse you, the criminalize'd individual. So to believe he/she's voice is heard. They've known the cash potential cannabis can bring, but like he mentions, the ruling interests in the world would crumble. The "Special Interest Groups" and "Lobbyists" would loose just that, their special interests, and the rule they have over the free mind. An intoxicated, confused mind is simpler to control, then that of a free mind. Our constitution was written as a con, by con's to convince an easily influenced drunken society of criminals that their free from the grasps of suppression and control of kings and queens, only to be led blindly into a camouflaged mirrored system!

N.W.O. Do something about it, before it's too late. You're already apart of it...

BP... My point exactly. British!!!!! Petroleum is one of the world's leading organizations, and control a great majority of the oil and it's subsidiaries in this, and many countries. They "RULE" over more then just the Oil production in the world. The have a grasp in almost every aspect of human daily activity. Think about how much is run and controlled by steel, and oil. Yet, we escaped the grasp of British Rule, when we ran to populate this country. Our laws, and rights were written by those that where directly "in-bed" with the queen. I believed for so long that we where a unique and free society, until I saw we are just a part of world domination, and lifelong enslavement.

N.W.O. Be aware of it, you are a direct result of it...

BP... My point exactly. British!!!!! Petroleum is one of the world's leading organizations, and control a great majority of the oil and it's subsidiaries in this, and many countries. They "RULE" over more then just the Oil production in the world. The have a grasp in almost every aspect of human daily activity. Think about how much is run and controlled by steel, and oil. Yet, we escaped the grasp of British Rule, when we ran to populate this country. Our laws, and rights were written by those that where directly "in-bed" with the queen. I believed for so long that we where a unique and free society, until I saw we are just a part of world domination, and lifelong enslavement.

N.W.O. Be aware of it, you are a direct result of it...

Okay, someones been watching way too much wrestling!!

Wrestling??? Someone's not watching the news. paying attention to history, and reading further then the cover of a book. N.W.O., is nothing to do with some lame character closet homo~phobes. "N.W.O." has to due with the loss of our rights as american's, as people. Our societies being changed, enslaved. The way you are enslaved from birth from your "Federal Bank of Reserve" or members of your local FDIC's. N.W.O. is nothing you're gonna hear about on your local news and sports report, or see in some arena. N.W.O. is what's happening right in front of your eyes. So toke up, and "Fight" for your rights, thats just what they want from you, to instill the fear they need for you to agree with the plans they have for "US" all.

You didn't really believe you had the right to run around your streets w/o being watched?
What makes you think you sit in your own home, free from pestering eyes.
:bong:

Okay, someones been watching way too much wrestling!!

Okay, mr. expert, how about conspiracy theory then? I pay attention to a lot more than what "the news" reports, bro. Tell me, sir, who are they and where is their base of operations, what is their plan? The only problem we have is electing the same politicians over and over again. thats it. They need to get the hell out after 2 terms, no more, no retirement, no health plans, they did their service and they are done. Does a serviceman, after doing 8 years in the army, get retirement benefits? No, so why do they? We have a lot more to worry about than some "NWO" that is 98% imagination and 2 % fact. We need to be paying attention to whats happening in our own government and how they continuously get away with the lies, even after promising "transparancy in government" what a joke!

Well I never claimed to be an expert on anything. Simply a project of the "Government", or a "Ward of the Courts". The "Government" is where "They" are based. You are what their plan is. Read into your corporate business "books", trace the trails of ownership, & You'd see, it is a fact, De Beer's Inc., JD Rock. foundation, as well as the JP Morgan & Chase Corporations, and a few others (G. W. Busch Inc & associates- U.S. OIL & Steel) have been running sh*t "Here" since our inception. British "Rule" is still to this day taught, as the "OLD Country" or OLD "ENG(lish)"land. Read the real history of where "They" come from, their money and how "they" became the "legends" "they" are. "The world's population is the greatest business investment, the world will ever know". (MR. M. Strindberg)
Do you know why a corporation can lock down a world-wide market, or why it is that we can't just stop a politically discussed issue? Are you familiar with The Pinkerton's or what they became? Do you know why there "Blood Diamonds" or how many true distributors of diamonds, and manufacturing owners there are?
For instance, are you aware of where and how our federal bank of reserve was founded? Or that it isn't either, federal or a bank. But an organization of "Banker's" (just mentioned). Whom of which own in whole, or part, a seed bank now located in the South Pole. Being of which is the 3rd of its kind, due to earth's adjustments (ie. earthquake, and volcano activities) that exists. A bank designed for the hording & re-creation of the world's commodities, which as we all know is the biggest game we play, also referred to as the Stock Market. FDIC? FCC? FDA? W.T.O... (because it is a known & documented fact the world will experience another drastic, cataclysmic, planet altering event of some form)
"They" get away with the lies, the same way a bully in pre-school does. There lies. "They" get away with 'em because their convincing when revealing 'em, or they've ensured the "Cover-Up story" is solid.
How did O. J. get away with murdering his wife? "They" lied. How did "They" get away with the installment of our Federal Tax Act, a direct violation of our rights.... How did "They" get away with the "American Patriot Act", again a direct violation and contradiction of our Constitutional Rights, completely eliminating our right to privacy and some of our rights to freedom of our speech. "They" lied... The "resolve" of slavery? Lie... Now it's not the color of your skin that deciphers you're economical status, its the amount of funds you have donated to their cause that deciphers what you are in this world.
"...Making the rich, richer. And the poor, poorer." I'm sure you've heard before.
There, you want conspiracy theory, the world's powers to be, have us brain-washed. Brain-washed, just like Charles Manson, or David Koresh, Genghis Khan, Napoleon, Adolf Hitler (Whom "WE" helped & funded mind you- a "Documented" Fact) all did.
"They" condemn any "power" other then theirs. We buy the bullsh*t "they" sell, cause first and foremost, we put 'em into office. We have bought "their" bullsh*t since we met them. Remember we supposedly voted unanimously for em' to be there. Or at least that's what we are lead to believe we do.
The truth is, N. W. O. (I have posted a link in another post, for you to see for yourself what it is) but to me, simply stands for being f*ck*ng aware of the bullsh*t you believe in your own neighborhoods. Be weary of the crap they sell you on "Government" run TV.... or the "Government" authorized educational system, or lack there of...
Just like a car salesman, "their" gonna tell you whatever you need to hear, to believe and buy into "their" cause!!! That's what liars, or "Cons" do, "They" lie...
"It's not about what you think of them, nor what they think of you, but what they think, you think of them that matters". (Mr. M. Strindberg)
Try reading some of my other posts, before you start jumping on me as a conspiracy theorist. I can give you directions, and tell you sh*t to read. But then I wouldn't be any different then the lame *ss f*cks I despise that are running our world, feeding you the lies "they" want you believe.
Remember it is "The Federal GOVERNMENT" that makes your world run.
The same government the "World Trade Organization" or "United Nations" is based around.
The same government that controls any and all trade conducted world-wide.
The same government spending trillions in WARS on "Terrorism" & "Drugs", and has the world's largest stockpile of nuclear warheads, and the "World's" largest population of "Drug" dependents...
The same government that created the Euro, and is in the process of the induction of the "Amero"...
The same government that controls and deciphers the "World's" currency and rate of exchange...

It is the Imaginative and intellectual mind that "their" afraid of. An educated mind, is the world's most powerful weapon (Mr. M. Strindberg). Why else is it that schools are the largest part of "Budget" cuts... Budgets that enslave and en-debt indefinitely for no reason.
Look at you're response to this post, "THERE CAN'T BE ANY WAY THEY HAVE "US" ENSLAVED". "You're just trying to lie on them, and make up a story bout it to fit my..." What, agenda? My desire for world domination? My need to be heard? My inferior, insecure imagination?
Really??? You point at my posts and claim me as a creator, or liar, and yet you buy so much of "their" garbage daily that "They" have fed you for millennium, that you refuse to turn your blind eye. What I'm a stranger, a mindless druggie? I can't have a believable story without facts? Like all old myths and legends that have been passed on? Or do you just simply refuse to believe you're tormentor is torturing you, instead of loving you (Documented Scientific/Psychological reference fact). After all, isn't that the usual response of anyone being molested, or abused. "HE/SHE LOVES ME. THEY WOULDN'T DO THAT TO ME!!!!
And what, ...you think some one else, in a time where campfires and Witch-craft told "Kings & Queens" what to do. ...A time where there was no internet, no phones, tv's, & radios to let people freely speak-out against the "LIARS" or "Rulers", someone couldn't come up with a story we still pass-on as traditions, and as ways of life in numerous different "Names"?
After all, if we didn't believe everything we heard especially in the "Dark Ages", we wouldn't have religions, especially for thousands of years.
The exact same religion, in every single culture, all of time has seen.
Identical religious practices... Identical religious claims... Identical objects of adornment...
REALLY listen past the words that are spoken, or written down, and dig deep down inside yourself. Your conscience speaks, and is usually ignored. That's what "they" teach "US" to do. "They", are the liars that we give the power to.
My conspiracy theory isn't that "They" are planning something for "US" but I guess that I believe it is a process of mind, body, and soul control. They simply plan to have us all enslaved...
Picture it, the "WORLD" is under a "NEW ORDER" that we as mindless peons embraced and accepted under false pretenses.
That is how slaves are attained...
And it is why, Marijuana, and anything else "they" can exponentially reap profit from, is illegal...
Your average mindless "Peasant" can profit uncontrollably from it, without taxation. And again, an educated mind, or a wealthy enough mind to afford an education, is the most dangerous weapon in this world...
...The Boston Tea Party, The Civil War, Prohibition, The Great Depression... Read your books, and really listen to things history censors and you can come across your own "Conspiracy Theory" from the same facts I did.
"...Submission and control given to those already in domination and power is the ultimate form of suppression..." (Mr. M. Strindberg)

Okay, mr. expert, how about conspiracy theory then? I pay attention to a lot more than what "the news" reports, bro. Tell me, sir, who are they and where is their base of operations, what is their plan? The only problem we have is electing the same politicians over and over again. thats it. They need to get the hell out after 2 terms, no more, no retirement, no health plans, they did their service and they are done. Does a serviceman, after doing 8 years in the army, get retirement benefits? No, so why do they? We have a lot more to worry about than some "NWO" that is 98% imagination and 2 % fact. We need to be paying attention to whats happening in our own government and how they continuously get away with the lies, even after promising "transparancy in government" what a joke!

While I understand how this conversation is related to the outlawing of Cannabis Hemp, many might not. So when posting I would ask that somewhere in your posts you would tie it together with Cannabis and Hemp. Many people are going to be hearing about these things for the first time so we need to spell things out in a simple and easily understood way.

If anyone wishes to discuss political issues such as the NWO without discussing Cannabis Hemp then I would suggest taking that discussion to the off topics forum.

Thanks Ya'll.

I don't agree with everything he said. We need to remind ourselves that "hemp" is not really the same as "pot" we all know it is the male plant that is the utilitarian derivative and should remember that it is such. But certainly the pulp and paper and many related industries would be against switching to using hemp...it's all about payola. Hell, the government even wants to ban things like k2 incense illegal. They seem to forget the huge amounts of revenue that could be created from the taxation of commercial pot...which may be the exact thing we need to get our economy out of the toilet. But then do we really want our bud controlled and regulated by the "man?"

The products derived from Hemp are at odds with Dupont and those who have patents on wood products, so naturally they want to suppress it's existence. I always concluded that the main reason Cannabis is illegal is because Government can't control it for their profit via taxation. This is why I voted against Prop 19 in California. I certainly don't want government to produce, distribute, REGULATE AND tax cannabis. Regulation requiring a legal age to purchase cannabis like alcohol is sensible but the last thing we need is more regulation by government. I'm not so blind that I'm willing to hand over more powers to impose more oppressive taxation on hard working citizens because of a plant either. The audacity! Real legislation should ensure government cannot dictate our inalienable rights and if a tax is agreed to, it would be a percentage agreed to on the voter's terms which cannot be changed at any time in the future. I didn't buy the propaganda that Prop 19 would cripple the illegal alien cartels growing in National Parks either. They can stop that by enforcing the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act and closing the border until it's under control.

This is a big problem. With all the incarcerated people after a change in the law being released With a shitty job market. It would have to be a big flip and make a need from the new industries of marijuana production to fill the gap. In my option it would fix our country finical issues in the end but be a bumpy road. Lets hope common sense becomes popular soon, And people stop fearing the change. This is history repeating its self. Remember Prohibition, same shit. (The drunks where more violent) but we were in need of money at that time also, and I think that's what brought the right to drink(money)! Money moves the world.

Back
Top Bottom