The real way to pass your drug test and best of all it's Free

draket420

This a 100% full proof way to beat your test. I have used it many times for both parole and job piss tests. To start off the longer you abstain from a drug the easier it is to pass the test I would say at least 24 hours. So here's what you want to do about three or four hours before your test start drinking water nothing else. The amount of water you drink is determined by your weight I am 5" 7 and 130 pounds and I drink about forty or fifty OZ of water. You drink all the water over a hours time frame and keep drinking water until the test. You will know when your piss is clean because it turns clear it basally takes all the urine out of your body and you just piss water. I know that's not scientifically correct but I can't explain it another way. After your piss is clear keep drinking water and piss twice before the test and your good. You will come up diluted and probably have to piss again at some point but it will buy you time until your clean

Re: The real no bullshit way to pass's your drug test and best of all its FREE

I f you add high fat red meat 3 days prior to the test, and drink a sports drink and take a B vitamin it will help not get a negative dilute.

I was applying for a new job and had to take the test. The first time, I didn't have enough urine to test with. That's not a deal breaker. The hiring company sent another test (fast forward a week later). This time I drank a BUNCH of water prior. Yes, it came back diluted! The company had to send a third test, but by this time more than 2 weeks had passed and I tested clear.

For a low paying job, getting a diluted result might be alright. But in a government or contractor type work, if you get a diluted sample, you automatically fail. At least be smart and consume creatine monohydrate days prior and do as Weed420 says and drink the sports drink instead of water. If this is not for probation or an observed test, why be stupid? Substitute with either some clean pee or synthetic lol.

If all you're doing in buying time then it's no guarantee and not the best solution!

Agreed ^^. If you do buy yourself time, use that wisely and find a way to sub.

You can always try the old bleach trick , soak your fingers in bleach and pees across them as you pee. It only buys you some time as more times than not comes back diluted.
Doesn't work any more, they test for adulterants. Will work on a test strip if they don't test for adulterants but most everyone tests for them.

Back
Top Bottom