The Red Cup!

Well i got up at cut'em down. Now i gotta build'em back up. Cheers Leo, here's to different styles!

420-magazine-mobile757790664.jpg
Good luck agemon! Let's see what we can do with these solo cups!

I'm thinking I might join in, this sounds like fun. I have a CBD Critical Mass I took a cutting from 5 days ago and she is in a cup right now (not as big as solo) trying to get her to root. I only use Brita tap-water and vermiculite for the rooting, no rooting hormone or anything else.

Can I get a judges ruling on the cutting being ahead a few days?

Regardless I'm subbing this one.

I'm thinking I might join in, this sounds like fun. I have a CBD Critical Mass I took a cutting from 5 days ago and she is in a cup right now (not as big as solo) trying to get her to root. I only use Brita tap-water and vermiculite for the rooting, no rooting hormone or anything else.

Can I get a judges ruling on the cutting being ahead a few days?

Regardless I'm subbing this one.

Oopsie, just read the rules, cutting must be taken today... I'll take another when I get home. Cheers!

Screw it, I'm in. Lights go on at 7pm, I will grab a clone at that time...

For my Solo cup entry. I figured I would go with a medium i do not think anyone else is going to attempt (probably for good reason, I am a bit thick).. ... ... .... ..

Drain holes: 0
Clone Taken: 7:00pm Eastern USA 5-17-2017
Strain: Bag seed, heck don't even know if it is female yet
Medium......... Water.

I took the cup, took a bit of 3/8 tubing, then 1/4 inch as a connector and made a ring. Zip tied that ring in place, and slid the whole thing into a cup. Perfect fit.

I present, Franken-Bucket's red-headed step-child, the crazy child of the family, Pippi-short-stack

Solo-1.jpg
solo-2.jpg
solo-3.jpg
solo-5.jpg
solo-4.jpg
solo-6.jpg

For my Solo cup entry. I figured I would go with a medium i do not think anyone else is going to attempt (probably for good reason, I am a bit thick).. ... ... .... ..

Medium......... Water.

I took the cup, took a bit of 3/8 tubing, then 1/4 inch as a connector and made a ring. Zip tied that ring in place, and slid the whole thing into a cup. Perfect fit.

I present, Franken-Bucket's red-headed step-child, the crazy child of the family, Pippi-short-stack

Solo-1.jpg
solo-2.jpg
solo-3.jpg
solo-5.jpg
solo-4.jpg
solo-6.jpg

Stoners are so creative!!! I used to make bongs out of the craziest stuff when I was younger. It's like weed makes you think about, how can I redesign this...?

Medium......... Water.

Solo-1.jpg
solo-2.jpg
solo-3.jpg
solo-5.jpg
solo-4.jpg
solo-6.jpg
Boom that is fucking amazing! Great DIY ingenuity! Thanks for joining in, this will be a ton of fun man.

thanks Leo, yes, it should be a ton of fun. Already thinking, how the hell am I going to keep it from tipping over and spilling all over the tent. lol gonna smoke a bowl, play with the dog and ponder,, lmao
I'm in the same position at least with trying to figure something out, trying to get a little veg box going but it may just be too little, anyway i won't bore you with details just having a couple beers and trying to figure it out lol

OK, clone cut, and in the tent,, ptobably should put it in a dome,, but done have much room,, will mist it, and if it looks sressing, will macgyver something out..
solo-clone-1.jpg
solo-clone3.jpg
solo-clone2.jpg
Nice! I'm sure you know this but you could chop up a 2 litter and toss it over her, just gotta mist the inside a couple times a day.
420-magazine-mobile915378187.jpg

Back
Top Bottom