The Red Cup!

I'm in the this b**** .
420-magazine-mobile690789616.jpg
Hell yeah, good to have you here! How big is that solo cup? Looks small, unless your planning on transplanting to the 18oz after rooting begins.

Red solo cup you fill me up .. proceed to smoke. Proceed to smoke. ..

But to be frank.

Id rather have a red solo cup filled with green rhen yeast. Lol

Red solo cup you fill me up .. proceed to smoke. Proceed to smoke. ..

But to be frank.

Id rather have a red solo cup filled with green rhen yeast. Lol

Ill take both please, its that kinda party!

These one ladies at work asked me what cologne i wear cause i always smell so good.. i assume its a slight weed scent mixed with my cologne lol so I told them it was called cannabah for men.. from how high haha they didnt know what it was though lol! I was laughing so hard on the inside. The clones look good fellas good to see more people joining in!

These one ladies at work asked me what cologne i wear cause i always smell so good.. i assume its a slight weed scent mixed with my cologne lol so I told them it was called cannabah for men.. from how high haha they didnt know what it was though lol! I was laughing so hard on the inside. The clones look good fellas good to see more people joining in!
That's amazing! Holy shit me and my girl are laughing!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

that is awesome, cannabah for men,, omfg,, I'm dying

Back
Top Bottom