The Red Cup!

I chopped on Christmas Day. I'm not sure if she could have gone another couple days but the leaves were getting crispy and brown. No clue on the wet weight. I will get her into a jar tomorrow and the cure will begin. Here's a pic of her one week into flower and some pics of her last moments.

VE8B25601.jpg

VE8B0464.jpg
VE8B0465.jpg
VE8B0467.jpg
VE8B0469.jpg
VE8B0473.jpg
VE8B0474.jpg
VE8B0479.jpg
VE8B0480.jpg
VE8B0478.jpg
VE8B0476.jpg
VE8B0469.jpg

Happy New Year everybody!!!!

What did she weigh out to be??curious if shes as dense as she looks. .

She's in for the cure, she was a bit more airy than I'd hoped for. I will be weighing her out on Sunday, I'm planning to have to Blue Berry Smoke for the College Football Championship!

What's your final weight Toast?

Anybody else make it to the finish line with some nice buds?

Nice man.. hope she tastes good mine was a nasty bitch. Should have thrown her in my batch of oil. She came out to an even 4 grams. Not bad for a little solo cup with no special treatment.

I'm not sure what you mean about the special treatment, but I just treated mine like all the rest, gave her what she needed when she asked me for it. Just the way I like my women!

She smells really nice in the jar too, starting to mature a little bit. She's a bit more fruity than the 818 I've been working with. Can't wait to give her a taste but the real tell will be in a month or two when she starts to tighten up a bit, that's when she'll be primo smoke. More cure equals more and smoother flavors!

Congrats on the harvest Toast and Happy New Year Brother! Make it Green and Frosty!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still plannin on doin autos everybody but I'm thinkin I wanna wait till closer to February. I wanna get settled into my new routine and let the girls get settled back into school as well. It seems some people got a bit confused on this last grow with how we were doing it and the first grow with the clones. When we get ready to start the next one (Yes Autos!!!) then I might start a new journal. I'll post the details here as we approach that run, if y'all are still interested in doing that. Stay tuned for the final weigh in on Sunday!

Happy New Year to All!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got around to trying out that Blue Berry from CKS. First we vaped it and then we did bong rips. Pretty good stuff, nice flavor for 1 week of cure, not too stinky, but a very nice aroma wafting from the jar. Stoney as all get out, I got the giggles a few different times, and that don't happen often, at least for me anyways.

I'm leaving the rest in the jar for another 3 weeks or so. Then a final smoke report. Plus I gotta nice BB bush in flower right now, she should be ready in another 3 weeks or so. I'm gonna let her go longer too, she just don't look ready yet.

Anybody else with weights and measures?

That sounds like fun. I'm busy trying to keep my regular grow alive right now.....

Interested in starting this up again come the fall, with some auto seeds in soil.

That sounds like fun. I'm busy trying to keep my regular grow alive right now.....

Interested in starting this up again come the fall, with some auto seeds in soil.

I've got so much stuff goin on right now and so many plants, I just don't have the time or room. Yeah, the fall of this year may open up for me.

Back
Top Bottom