The Rooster's Multi Strain Multi Light - Indoor Outdoor Grow - Mars LED

:roorrip:I used a bong for the first time, trying to conserve meds, and wow! These things rock!! Now I want one of those glass ones now!!
What took you so long????

I agree with bonsai. Lol have you been living under a rock lowded? Lol check out 6bglass they are a Canadian company but for pretty cheap you can get some very unique options. Not a bad place to start for a first time buyer looking for something a little unique at an affordable price point.

Ps. The auto is flowering under a MARS hydro 300. Older style unit. It’s had noticeable improvement since transitioning into the veg tent and the increase in 6 hours of light daily. Previously it was under another led company in the flower tent 2

It looks like it has 2 weeks left but the suggested times say 75-90 days. And always go for the big number though. And yea mites are back full force on j this auto.... so this summer when the new room is built we will be kicking soil from our indoor grow and going hydro.

It looks like it has 2 weeks left but the suggested times say 75-90 days. And always go for the big number though. And yea mites are back full force on j this auto.... so this summer when the new room is built we will be kicking soil from our indoor grow and going hydro.
That's gonna be a fun changeover. I hear some guy named Rider does that too. Must be a newfangled thing.

Mites don't care if soil or hydro! They just eat the plants. Likely get in room from people. Spinosad does em in but I think you're in Canada ..

Plants look great btw...

Beware the spino can cause them to become immune and more resistant to pesticides.

Rooster I have a feeling those suckers are in the fear and loathing carpet and shit. May Be once you finish the remodel they will clear out.

Plants looks great bud.

Beware the spino can cause them to become immune and more resistant to pesticides.

Rooster I have a feeling those suckers are in the fear and loathing carpet and shit. May Be once you finish the remodel they will clear out.

Plants looks great bud.

Where did you hear that about spinosad?? Spinosad is a bacteria...

Hello all!!!! Getting geared up for the remodel! Huge hydro plans in the works. I’m hoping to have this chalked up by the end of April or mid April. New electric panel so I can run 20 amps on the room. I was going to do 8x10 flower but now I think I’ll go 8x14 and delete any hangout spot in the grow. I’m going to make a separate smoke room. I’m hoping to only visit the plants once a week to eliminate carrying anything. Going to install cameras so I can watch the room from another room. The hydro set up is going to drain through the floor so I’ll just yank the plugs on the buckets. I’ll also have water spouts in each room veg and flower. I’ll be running 8 plants flower in a massive deep water culture set up. Introducing perlite in the buckets to help trap air. And I’m going to run under current as well with 4 pumps pulling from each tote into the next tote and entering that tote through misters in a couple different directions to really agitate everything around the roots. This should jam like a bastard. Once I’m done all my remodeling I’ll have some time on my hands and I’ll be back full force I promise. Hopefully there’s an app then too! That would be sweeeeeet

Back
Top Bottom