The Rumors Are True!

NoDirtWeed4Me

Yes it's true I am the proud new owner of a sparkling new PH(x). I am in awe of this bong. The hits I'm getting out of it are INSANE. Anyone who doesn't have one of these bongs needs to get one.

So she's a double perk with the ice pinch and she cost me $250 with the custom bowl. She's worth every cent.

NewPHX1.jpg

I'll get some smoking pics in a bit. Right now I'm just really messed up and need to go hit up the PS2. Check for pics later though in the hit contest thread. :peace:

EDIT: And yes I know I had to much water in it. I dropped it down quite a bit before smoking and got some monster hits.

Re: The Rumors Are True!!

Wow what are all those chambers about do you have a web site I can check it out at?

oh wow that is an insane bong man.

Cool bong mate!

lol i like how it looks like a crazy chemistry equipment besides the custom bowl

Fuckin awesome bro! Damn, I wish I had enough cash to get a pHx.:straightface: :bongrip:

That bong looks amazing!! im shopping around for a new bong since there was an accident at my place and my dear "pearl" was the casualty see avatar. I think this thread sold me on the bong im gonna get! thanks a lot man!! hopefully sonn enough ill be challenging you on the biggest toke competition.......i dunno does my avatar count lol!?!

Back
Top Bottom