The SaskFarmers Perpetual: Sensi Star & More?

here's what new

Seedsman Northern Lights Auto Promix HP and megacrop only. 2 days ago

full

Ace Lebanese promix HP and megacrop only. 2 days ago

full

Ace Golden tiger organic soil about a month ago

full

and the ten shot ( left front NL right front Leb back right GT) 2 days ago my GT has not done well the last few weeks overwater/ph issue i think

full

...good to know Yer still growing Jim... :thumb: ...and some Ace gear too...you won't be disappointed...how long has the GT been going?...I had three 16+ week Ace plants this year...really pushed my limits...worth the wait tho'...they weren't pretty near the end, but qood quality...prolly gonna stick to a 10 week max if I do a grow in the spring...don't really need the produce, but hard to stop trying new strains...my grandson really likes Blue Dream, so there's some motivation...anyways...Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:

Thanks H00k that A5 was crrrazzzy. GT is 11 wks now think im gonna take her down soon she has had it pretty hard the last few weeks. its on 13 hrs dark. Trichs are all cloudy and i need room for a Leb clone. I have a clone of the the GT and just took a cutting off her today. Want to see if i can mostercrop her hopefully the NL and current flowering leb are done by the time she roots could get messy in thereo_O

...Yeah, all cloudy should be good...I'm finding that with Sativa's, you may not see much amber...when in doubt, take a tester...I had those girlz down to 10/14 in an effort to get them to the finish line...was in Kenosee for a few days this past Spring for a celebration of life...first time in a long time, I've been that far west...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

hehehe..quite possibly...while we have friends from all across Canada and the USA while in Maz, the majority are from SK...work hard/play hard folks... ;) ...although bedtime seem's a lot earlier every year for all of us...:rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Back
Top Bottom