Hey everybody!

Well this is really my first update so let me fill everyone in on what's going on in the tent.
I'll be running four plants, all autos. Lemon AK and Zkittlez from FastBuds, DDA from Sweet Seeds and Gorilla Glue from Auto Seeds. The Lemon AK is the oldest but struggled from the start. Today I finally noticed her starting to get some at day 20 but I don't expect much from her at this point.
The next in line would be the Zkittlez at day 14. She's had good growth and now that I set up a second tent she'll enjoy the better light schedule. Yes she was in with the photos who are finishing off under 12/12 so she missed some growth lighting the last 7 days.
The DDA and the GG are both on day 6 and were up-potted to their final home today. I personally don't let them stay in the solos too long and it's just a preference that I have to get them out early.
All but the DDA are growing in a mix of FFOF cut with 25% perlite. The DDA is in MGOS(Miracle Grow Organic Potting Soil) also cut with 25% perlite.

:Rasta:

Morning Mr Sauga, I was waiting until my Auto Lemon Haze (A) got 12 inches tall before transplanting. I have plenty of root, so, I'll transfer them into there final pot today. Have to wait until the sun come up, so, I can get to my plant pots out side Sauga, how cool can our plants take the night?
I read or heard MGOS isn't good for a grow. Have you use it before? If so that would save me a lot of money. I have a bag of FFOF. I'll be useing for the ALH. Enjoy your morning:nomo:

how cool can our plants take the night?
My plants have gone down to 8C at night during late flower and maybe 12C during veg in early spring. Those are not ideal temps. Here's a snippet from an article but many growers have probably gone below what is said or recommended.

Too Low (Cold) Temps
Colder temps will tend to slow down growth. Temps lower than 60°F (15°C) tend to upset plant growth, and freezing temperatures will shock or even kill a cannabis plant. Some plants continue growing in the cold without signs of stress, but they often don’t yield as well as they should given the amount of light they receive.
Plants are also more susceptible to certain types of mold when it’s cool, especially if it’s damp, too. Mold sometimes occurs after frost melts and gets water all over your plants.
Colder temps and significant temperature fluctuations contribute to the over-purpling of leaves and can also reduce photosynthesis.
A plant that is grown in relatively cold temps can survive, but it will never grow as fast or as well as a plant living in a good environment. Indoor plants tend to be much more susceptible to cold than outdoor grown plants.

I read or heard MGOS isn't good for a grow. Have you use it before?
You've read or heard wrong ;) and I use it quite often. In fact my DDA growing right now is in MGOS and my new babies will be in it as well. If you use the stuff then buy some Perlite and cut it with 20%. So if you have a 1gallon pot use 80% soil and 20% Perlite all mixed together thoroughly.

lol, seems I'm the only one who has no idea about Dexter. I do know The Simpsons though. :)
Highya Mr.S.:kisstwo:
You like the Simpsons? Have you tried Futurama??
Anyone into Vikings on History channel? That's a good one with multiple seasons.

Great show to binge during the lockdown
:thumb:
I watched Vikings up until season 5.
I'm re-watching Person of Interest on Netflix.

Wifey watches it all the time. She loves it.

I promise I'll watch it once I get around to making some cookies ;)
Hey. I see what you're trying to pull.
You have no intention of making cookies!

The wink gave it away.....:laughtwo:

Oh, and @MsBean7175 the DDA in the above pic is growing in Miracle Grow Oranic Potting Mix... also called Nature's Care. I refer to it as MGOS so I'm assuming that's the same stuff you were asking about.
1585872207670.png

TV is mostly a background noise for me. Cant sit still long enough to watch a show. My ex thought I was a crackhead secretly because my attention span is shorter than my pecker. However I really got into the curse of oak island on history. If you like history n treasure it's the show for you!

My plants have gone down to 8C at night during late flower and maybe 12C during veg in early spring. Those are not ideal temps. Here's a snippet from an article but many growers have probably gone below what is said or recommended.

Too Low (Cold) Temps
Colder temps will tend to slow down growth. Temps lower than 60°F (15°C) tend to upset plant growth, and freezing temperatures will shock or even kill a cannabis plant. Some plants continue growing in the cold without signs of stress, but they often don’t yield as well as they should given the amount of light they receive.
Plants are also more susceptible to certain types of mold when it’s cool, especially if it’s damp, too. Mold sometimes occurs after frost melts and gets water all over your plants.
Colder temps and significant temperature fluctuations contribute to the over-purpling of leaves and can also reduce photosynthesis.
A plant that is grown in relatively cold temps can survive, but it will never grow as fast or as well as a plant living in a good environment. Indoor plants tend to be much more susceptible to cold than outdoor grown plants.

You've read or heard wrong ;) and I use it quite often. In fact my DDA growing right now is in MGOS and my new babies will be in it as well. If you use the stuff then buy some Perlite and cut it with 20%. So if you have a 1gallon pot use 80% soil and 20% Perlite all mixed together thoroughly.
What's MGOS? Sounds like an operating system.

@Virgin Ground remember the futurama episode a clockwork origin? I saw that episode on lsd, it was a total mind fuck.
I've only ever watched them stoned. Knowing that episode as well as I do ,I can imagine that it would mess with you a little. My favorite part is where Farnsworth is naming all of the missing links.
They do make a delicious looking soup though. Lmao.

Hey. I've been gone a few days but I see that you earned the title of GJOTM!!!
Congrats x1000!! :love: :love: :love:

Back
Top Bottom