Aloha Mr. Sauga!

Gonna follow along if ya don’t mind. Gave my plants a feeding of mega crop for the first time. The simplicity of it makes it feel odd lol.. Hope all is well and safe in your neck of the woods.

:passitleft:

Amen to that brother!

did you watch el Camino yet?
what about the better call Saul series? Both really good!
Better call Saul is fantastic as well. Unfortunately I wasnt able to see the first few episodes of season 5 so I’ll have to wait til it comes out on Netflix. Never heard of el Camino!

You all should check out Ozark on Netflix. Season 3 just started. I'm going out on a limb and saying it's better than Breaking Bad.
I totally agree; my friend told me about it and I wouldn't contradict you saying it's better than Breaking Bad but I would add that those two shows to me are in a category all their own.

Didn't know season three just started, thank you.

Better call Saul is fantastic as well. Unfortunately I wasnt able to see the first few episodes of season 5 so I’ll have to wait til it comes out on Netflix. Never heard of el Camino!
El Camino is the sequel of breaking bad... explains what happens to Jesse pinkman. It’s not a series it’s just a movie. I think it’s on Netflix. If you enjoyed breaking bad you will enjoy El Camino. :thumb:

Afghani Punch! :yummy:
Sounds delicious and it has a good ring to it!
Aloha Mr. Sauga!

Gonna follow along if ya don’t mind. Gave my plants a feeding of mega crop for the first time. The simplicity of it makes it feel odd lol.. Hope all is well and safe in your neck of the woods.

Hiya Sunny!
Don't mind at all. Welcome and thanks for stopping by! That's the main attraction of MC is it's simplicity. Welcome to the world of megacrop ;)
Stay safe and be well!

Hey everybody!

Just a quick shout out to @Dutchman1990 for sending his love my way. The empty packet on the right had Purple Punch in it for about 5 minutes and there were more gummies for about 2 minutes in the center packet.
The packet on the left is Glookies. If I knew anything about smoke reports I'd give one, but I don't. In my books it's a 10/10 regardless because it's from the heart. :love:
His gummies were very tasty and provided a nice solid body buzz which I enjoyed. It would be a great bed time snack for me I do believe.
Thanks Dutch and be well!

View media item 1763965

Hey everybody!

Just a quick shout out to @Dutchman1990 for sending his love my way. The empty packet on the right had Purple Punch in it for about 5 minutes and there were more gummies for about 2 minutes in the center packet.
The packet on the left is Glookies. If I knew anything about smoke reports I'd give one, but I don't. In my books it's a 10/10 regardless because it's from the heart. :love:
His gummies were very tasty and provided a nice solid body buzz which I enjoyed. It would be a great bed time snack for me I do believe.

View media item 1763965

That's why I love this place so much love...... Howdy mr.Sauga......:headbanger:

Hey everybody!

View media item 1763965

Glad they found you well pal and gotta spread the love in these crazy times! Hope you have an awesome day and that Glookies will start it off right!
Cheers pal!

Hey everybody!

View media item 1763965
Sweet Dutch care packages! Only thing else he should have put in there is a wheel of Gouda and some pickled herring.

Hey everybody!
You Canadians are so lucky with your shipping weed hither and yon!

Hey everybody!
I hope everyone is practicing social distancing. My plants want nothing to do with me. They insist I stay 6' away so I have to dangle my jar of Megacrop in front of them to loosen em up. Works everytime!

So I've struggled with this set of autos. It's true they don't like stress or changes in an environment. The Zkittlez was doing fine until she needed more light. I had to get her in the tent with the 12/12 photo cycle and that messed her up. Went back to 18/6 and she's full flower now.
The Lemon AK should have flowered before the Zkittlez as she was slowed considerably dew to overwatering and/or other factors. She's starting to put out pistils now.
The DDA was also slowed but she picked things up a bit the last few days so I topped her. I wasn't going to top any of them because of the constant shifting and moving around but she seemed stronger than the rest so I took a shot on her.
Finally the Gorilla Glue has had the same bday as the DDA but just looks a day behind. I won't be topping her.

Lemon AK - Day 34
Zkittlez - Day 28
DDA & GG - Day 20

:nomo:

:Rasta:

Beautiful green leaves, you have there MrSauga. And, a lovely journal.:cool: :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom