Now he's back with the sweet talk again. Don't fall for that crap VG! You know better. :rofl:
I'm at my best for about an hour on a Saturday morning.

Unrelated, but journal related, my timer is set for 12 hours from 5am. I couldn't help but notice the temps in the tent were 84F at 4pm? :hmmmm: :idea: :eek:
I have no idea how many days the timer screwed itself over to the On mode. MudderFukka.

Re: timer...no clue when you might have bumped it?
I couldn't have bumped it due to the location, however cables do get close to it and it's possible the 'auto' button got pressed to 'on' mode when I was yanking my cables. I never trust these digital timers tbh. I'll just yank more gently so as not to prematurely jack it 'off'. That would be worse I think.
We are all penis members... :laughtwo:
Ridickulous! ;)
Some right saucy lasses!
:drool:
Thanks Von. Let's hope I didn't screw 'em up.

Lovely as always Mr. S. Bummer about the timer, but looks like you straightened it out with no problems. I put a little piece of tape over my auto toggles to make them stoner-proof. It happens to us all!

Too bad about the timer Mr.S. I did the exact same thing last year, didn’t even realize I had done it until my plants started to reveg!! Not my brightest moment lol.

Lovely as always Mr. S. Bummer about the timer, but looks like you straightened it out with no problems. I put a little piece of tape over my auto toggles to make them stoner-proof. It happens to us all!
Great little tip. :thanks:
Too bad about the timer Mr.S. I did the exact same thing last year, didn’t even realize I had done it until my plants started to reveg!! Not my brightest moment lol.
I remember that! ;) It's not my first time. :)

Good morning darlin'. :ciao:

Hope you and the missus are doing well.
:passitleft:
Hey munchkin! How's it going eh? We are doing fine. Sorry it never worked out between us, but I'm committed to this relationship now. The BF treating you well?

Back
Top Bottom