:Namaste:
Soon to be Sir Beef Wellington.
I want a video of it if you make a beef Wellington!

we did a cubano Wellington at the restaurant. 2 pork tenderloins meat-glued together and brined, then marinated in mojo marinade. Sear and wrap that in layers of Swiss, ham, and pickles then puff pastry.... it was Amazing

I want a video of it if you make a beef Wellington!

we did a cubano Wellington at the restaurant. 2 pork tenderloins meat-glued together and brined, then marinated in mojo marinade. Sear and wrap that in layers of Swiss, ham, and pickles then puff pastry.... it was Amazing
I'll never get to that stgae of cooking!! I'll leave the tough stuff to the pros like yourself. That dish sounds delicious though!

I planted a couple seeds on Sunday using your method. Nothing yet, but I think by the end of today I will see something. Otherwise, you owe me two seeds! (just kidding) ;)
OK, you're off the hook. They've sprouted. :cheesygrinsmiley:

My Kalashnikov Auto from Dope Seeds, according to their discription is just their auto version of AK47. Just AK47 crossed with a Lowryder.

Are you sure that top one is? Looks the the root but it could be just the way the pic is.
Pretty sure it's just the bend of the stem. The head should pop all the way up by this afternoon. I probably didn't plant it quite deep enough.

Pretty sure it's just the bend of the stem. The head should pop all the way up by this afternoon. I probably didn't plant it quite deep enough.
OK, it just looked more white than what I'm used to seeing. From the pic it looks the like the coty's will be coming up from the left side. The rest of the pic from center over to right looks like the root going back down. Something to be aware of that's all.

When that happens to me I add more dirt if I can. Just enough to cover it.
It seems to help.
Otherwise I get leggy seedlings or helmet head

Yep, that's what I did. :love:

Back
Top Bottom