Oh my God! To have a whole season off! That’s what my dreams are made of. Longest I’ve ever had is 4 weeks. In fact I have 4 weeks leave due in November.

Congratulations! What sort of work do you do?
I can field that question for MrS!
He's a test subject for experimental brain drugs for the Canadian government.

This sounds familiar...something about LSD and the US government. But I just can’t remember!

Maybe it was butt....
Maybe both. I think we had a conversation about petting diapers the other day but I'm not sure.
You'll have to be the judge.
LOLOL! I pee'd my pants! OK it was actually my diapers, but I still pee'd. I pet mine daily... do you?

Maybe it was butt....
Maybe both. I think we had a conversation about petting diapers the other day but I'm not sure.
You'll have to be the judge.
Diapers are not plushies, lol. Yeah I’d say institutionalization was the right call! :thumb:

Hell I have hair coming out of all kinds of body parts. Ears and Nose. I guess I found some of that hair I lost. I didn't lose it it all shifted to may back , Nose and ears. I am a fury beast.
lol, furry, but warm! :high-five:
Oh my God! To have a whole season off! That’s what my dreams are made of. Longest I’ve ever had is 4 weeks. In fact I have 4 weeks leave due in November.

Congratulations! What sort of work do you do?
I avg around 6 years at a job. I'm a millwright that installs and fixes packaging machines. I was hitting a dead end. Nothing new, same BS. So I took the summer off and got lucky on my first interview. So far it's a step up and they have high expectations so it's a good challenge for me. In 6 years I may be able to retire. :)
They didn't work. Apparently the drugs attach to a brain, and if the host's is too small, or not used a lot, the drug has no effect. They said it's only happened once before, and if I recall it's the second time it's happened to me.

Hey MrS. :ciao: Congrats in the new job! I hope the adjustment goes well. :welldone:
Thanks Boo. It's great so far. Just a small group; only five of us. They are a new company with lots of promise. I may up in your neck of the woods sometime.

@MrSauga can you help me diagnose the leaf drop problem I’m having with this plant?
D9A7E1F3-0FDD-4681-A8F8-FE175DF49137.jpeg

@MrSauga can you help me diagnose the leaf drop problem I’m having with this plant?
Do a slurry test first. It should be around 8.5 if it's good. Add some nutes and see how what happens. It doesn't look that bad Roosti. Let me know how she responds. Good luck! :thumb:

Do a slurry test first. It should be around 8.5 if it's good. Add some nutes and see how she responds. It doesn't look that bad Roosti. Let me know how she responds. Good luck! :thumb:
You rock lil blue jay! :headbanger:

I'm not Mr S but I'm his official apprentice.

Might just need to bump the N up a bit.

Well done on the canopy. Plenty of airflow and light pen.

I estimate 3 pounds from this plant, no problem!

lol, furry, but warm! :high-five:

I avg around 6 years at a job. I'm a millwright that installs and fixes packaging machines. I was hitting a dead end. Nothing new, same BS. So I took the summer off and got lucky on my first interview. So far it's a step up and they have high expectations so it's a good challenge for me. In 6 years I may be able to retire. :)

They didn't work. Apparently the drugs attach to a brain, and if the host's is too small, or not used a lot, the drug has no effect. They said it's only happened once before, and if I recall it's the second time it's happened to me.
Retirement is overrated. Think about the last few months you've been off work. Do you want the whole rest of your life to be like that? :Rasta:

Hey everybody!
I harvested the @WeedSeedsExpress girls this weekend. I picked up some PM the last couple of weeks and just tried to keep ahead of it by wiping leaves and plucking the bad ones off.
All in all I'm really happy with the way they turned out. You can't see the pink in the Goos, but it's there. After the bud wash it almost went a red grapefruit color.
All the plants produced hard buds and lots of trichomes, but the PGoo 2, which was the smallest, was coated more than all the others.
I'll have more pics in a few days, after they've been in the fridge getting their slo 'n dry on.

:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom