The Ship has come for us all....

BubbleTheKush

Man oh man oh man. The boarding for cruise number four-two-zero is now starting, all herbal smokers aboard. Why does this stuff cause so much ignorance and controversy? The world revolves peacfully with no concern. Passing by the atmosphere, into a small town, 20 miles west of a metropolitan area in Southern California, is 2 teenage males blazing the phat/fatest blunt ever in a park by a beautiful lake, filled with magical white birds. This is chill. People screaming in my ear for disobedience, is not chill. Let it be free in out minds and bodies peacefully. Flow through our vains in harmony. Capture our brain in a knowledgeable, comforting way. As I just finished my last bowl until 2 weeks, I feel amazing and educated herbally. You know what I mean? Nothing but positivity and appreciation for the world its self. Man oh man oh man. I dont understand the conflicts with hardcore marijuana users. They are so misleaded. I would like to go on with this, but I dont want to hurt anyones feelings. So im out. Gonna go look at the stars or somethin. Peace out, man Smoke It

If you were a chick would you be the hottest or the bestest?

Bubble*The*Kush said:
Do you think im a girl? If so, im not.
Dude it says Gentleman. That is not addressed to females it always addressed to males.

A speech can be passionate and beautifull.

You want me to say that your speech was handsome and manly?
Come on.

parappadrapper said:
Dude it says Gentleman. That is not addressed to females it always addressed to males.

A speech can be passionate and beautifull.

You want me to say that your speech was handsome and manly?
Come on.
Well then why does it say 'THats what she said' ?

Bubble*The*Kush said:
Well then why does it say 'THats what she said' ?
Oh thats whats bothering you.

My friends keep on telling me "Thats what she said" after any near sexuall inuendo. So its stuck in my head and sounds funny. Was hopping you found it funny, cause thats why I write them.

Deep man very deep

Back
Top Bottom