The soil pH

Yup add in all your ingredients first, one at a time to the water to make sure the concentrated version of the chemicals never touch (could cause a chemical reaction and ruin your nutes). So add ingredients 1 at a time, shaking the mixture in between ingredients if possible, until you added them all, then you can ph the entire solution and feed it to the plants :thumb:
Just an FYI, once you make the solution, it won't last very long before it goes bad, I believe it only takes an hour or two to go sour or something

Thank you guys ... But I forgot to say I test the ph with ph test for aquarium
And it's not a digital ph tester .. It's check the ph by the color of the water

Hey guys so for this week and half the 2 plants grow with a different soil but one plant grow like wow! (Grow fast and look shining) but the other plant grow slow and there leaves like hard green leaves
There grow steps that because the ph? Or because the different soil?

image16838.jpg

This photo from now and the seeds plant in the same day
What should be my problem with the plant that grow slow?

Hmm not sure, you could put a book or something under the tiny plant so it's that much closer to the light, but I'm not sure why it would be so much smaller. It looks healthy enough, don't really see any problems.
1) can't see the books in the picture but have a lot they give 10-20 centimeter hight
2) I germantion and plant them in the same day
Maybe the different it's because the soil like I say?

Hello everybody..
What should to be Nirvana Auto Short Rider height?
It's need to be short but 1 of my 2 plants 25inchs ?
That its short? 30 days old

Back
Top Bottom