The spirit of giving.

weedyMcBong

wow. i have been invited to smoke with soo many of my buddies. Christmas spirit must really be getting into people. by the time the 25th rolls around i will have forgotten about Christmas. this is a very good december. just wanted to tell you guys happy toking and i hope you have a great holiday season.

Hempy Holidaze to you too!
I hear you my friend, once the finals are done with and Xmas vacation starts, non stop parties.. I'll be high as a kite until the winter semester starts, haha

yeah. i love this season.

Oh yeah~~we're all very merry & high here this Christmas season~~personally~~I think bud
makes a great gift for 420 friends~~that & pipes, vaporizers etc~~I'll be stoned
with my own personal Santa under our tree come Christmas eve~~
PEACE OUT & MERRY HOLIDAZE

yeah butch is right about presents
too bad i cant talk anyone into buying me a volcano.

Merry Hempness to you all...as we celebrate the end of another year, I must say I have had some mighty tasty & potent strains compared with 2006.
Everyone one be safe, live with passion and remember our brothers & sisters who are victims of the Drug War...:peace:

Merry Hempness to you all...as we celebrate the end of another year, I must say I have had some mighty tasty & potent strains compared with 2006.
Everyone one be safe, live with passion and remember our brothers & sisters who are victims of the Drug War...:peace:
Zed's right! 2007 has been a great year for good pot! Let's all hope 2008 is even better!

Back
Top Bottom