The Stanks Do Stankberry & DTF

Nice thing is this time of year you're not itching to get outside so you can pick away at it. I hate having things to do indoors once the weather breaks which is why I don't grow in the summer.

I do hate moving though. Half the time you are unpacking stuff and wondering why you even bothered with it.
Amen there.....then u can't remember where u put anything after u unpack it. I swear I am losing my mind.

DTF #1 Veg Day 56

We have taken the chains off this girl and no more slow growing this one. She is in a 2 gallon now and will stay there for as long as the soil will keep her or til I figure out just how big I want to grow her. I am going to take her up to at least a 10 gallon, if not bigger.

I will have a bit of a chance to see how they flower out before I get to this one one. DTF #4 is on day 4 of flip and DTF #3 will likely be flipped in another 30 days or so. I will likely add a bit of silica into every other batch of rain water since I intend to have this one very wide and she will likely need a bit extra strength in her. I will continue to do the stem shaking once she goes a bit more vertical.

DTF #4 Flip Day 4

This one is the boring grow for me. Its tough for me to keep my hands off a plant and not do anything at all to her. Once we start seeing hairs on her, it will be a bit easier.

Not a whole lot to say about her at this point. She's still spreading her roots out and not doing much other than getting used to her 4 gallon pot. She's been in the pot for about a week. She is showing better colors since getting her into the new pot. Not much to do but sit back and :popcorn:

Stankberry #3 Veg Day 68

Hey all. An early Happy New Year to everyone! Finally getting our stuff together with the Stankberries. We up potted her about a week ago and she has been happy since then. She didn't miss a beat and has been growing very nicely since that transplant I have given the top inch or two of soil once since then but we want her to stretch those roots into that new soil. The goal is to try to get her close to being root bound in this 3 gallon pot within the next 30 days.

We will flower her out in a 10 gallon so she will have the chance to really stretch and show what she can do. The plan will be to flip her around veg day 100.

DTF #4 Flip Day 12

Tried to get a few pics of this girl but man does the lighting in the basement leave something to be desired. I went with the dark approach with the flash on the camera. Gonna have to order some better lighting to take pictures I am thinking.

Anyways, She is rolling along nicely. Watered her yesterday and her little budlets are starting to form. I love the little things...this is one of my favorite times of the grow. The excitement, the anticipation of what she will develop into, we have the highest hopes for them. She isn't stretching as much as I thought she would but she still has another week or so to make her move.

Don't let Van's expert level growing convince you that this is easy... :) There is a lot of prep work he goes thorugh to make them lower maintenance. He and a few others do make it look effortless though.
He does. He has a good understanding of things. Let's talk about him like he's not here. Other than being a straight shooter and a general good guy that's why I like it here. And sharing is another fine trait of he and the ms. Got to like that.

Back
Top Bottom