The Stanks Do Stankberry & DTF

Morning Stanks. Getting ready this week to pollen Two girls with the Harley dust Friday.. A Hindu Kush, and what I hope will definately take well which is a healthy Thai Chi.. My boss at work is allowing me a little latitude in the pollination in a closed area of unused space at the grow.. Thanks again... Green days bro...

Lookin unsurprisingly great! I'm looking fwd to the smoke report...

Grow on!

DTF #4 Flip Day 26

Watered this girl today. Seems like I am getting an extra day or two between waterings since I added the Gnat Gnix. She is stacking nicely on her main cola and adding frost each day. Not a lot of smells to her yet. Very curious to see what terpenes are present on this mix.

The DTF are turning out to be much more manageable than the Stankberry strain. Stretch was mild, almost confusingly so. All in all she is a very happy and healthy girl. The strain has been a breeze to grow.

A friendly reminder the stankberry will stretch and stretch and then go some more 2-300% . Just cut a hole in the main floor leave her in the basement and let her grow up through the floor. You'll thank me in 4 months!

DTF #1 Veg Day 90

Here is our short and wide DTF girl! We love em in all shapes and sizes as long as those sizes are usually XL! This one won't be an XL but she will have a nice canopy when she is flipped. She got a late veg top dressing a couple days ago. She will go another 2 weeks or so and get up potted and ready to flipped.

DTF #2 Veg Day 90

Here is one of our stress test girls. We threw everything but hot temps at her (just not happening this time of the year here LOL) to include growing on cold concrete (56-58 degrees), bad lighting, no feedings, lots of fungus gnats, and we kept her in a half gallon pot all the way up until last night when we transplanted her to a 2 gallon in a fresh batch of Stank Soil that just finished cooking. All of this stress testing was done to see if it will invoke nanners or cause her to hermie.

We are going to give her 2-4 weeks to get healthy and get some nice roots and then we will up pot her to a 7 gallon and flip her.

Stankberry #2 Veg Day 92

Haven't done an update on #2 in a while so I figured I would bring her up to speed. We grew her out as long as we could in the half gallon and up potted her to a 2 gallon pot. She was topped and basically left alone for the last couple weeks with just waterings. I didn't have the room to start training her out to keep her low so all that will done last minute and hope for the best.

She got a big drink of rain water today. I will give her a final veg top dressing and that should get the soil through until up pot time within a couple weeks. I haven't removed any of the lower growth on her. I like to leave the lowers behind for clones.

This pheno hasn't outgrown her leaf mutation. It lessens as the leaf gets bigger and essentially disappears when the leaves get full size. Sure doesn't seem to be effecting how they are growing!

Stankberry #3 Veg Day 92

Here is the girl you have been seeing updates on. I have continued to train her out laterally because she is growing like mad. In fact, she was growing too fast and I moved her down to the basement to grow in colder conditions (she's not in a tent) where its never over 66 degrees. It seems to have slowed her down a bit, but not completely.

She is in a 3 gallon pot currently instead of the 2 gallon and will likely get up potted to a bigger pot than her sister. Since we have her growing laterally, I will continue to broaden the canopy as much as I can. Lets grow her HUGE! I intended to grow one of the DTF girls huge, but I like to keep the plans mobile and ready for changes. The DTF is growing much slower and staying much smaller than the Stankberry.....so we will just swap the plans.

Not sure what the final pot size will be, but it will be a minimum of 10 gallons and perhaps even the 15 but we will play that by ear. If I do that....I will likely up pot her to a 5 gallon pot for a temporary reprieve before going in the final 15 gallon. The height will still worries me though. These things STRETCH like crazy. Should be fun!

And here is a side by side comparison of the two sisters. If we didn't train her out, she would be taller than her sister and probably pretty close to the ATF.

Yeah I worked her over pretty good. She barely batted an eye though. I will post updated pics on her tomorrow or Sunday....she has recovered nicely since I up potted her to the fresh soil. Of course the blood splatter is still there!

DTF #4 Flip Day 34

Cruising along with this girl. She's probably a touch over half way done. I am guessing 65-70 day flowering time based off the two parents but we won't know for sure until we get where we are going.

Overall health of this girl is great. She hasnt had a hiccup at all during any point and has been very easy to grow. The lack of stretch at all is a bit surprising considering her lineage but if it holds through on most of the phenos, we might have a nice manageable sativa for our line. My only issue with this one is she's not really throwing a lot of odor at this point. But if thats my only complaint.....life is good.

She is continuing to frost up nicely and bulk up nicely as well. Gave her about 3/4 of a gallon of rain water today.

Back
Top Bottom