The Stanks Do Stankberry & DTF

Lookin stellar!

DTF #4 Flip Day 43

Latest update on our flowering DTF girl. She got rain water last night. Continues to impress like crazy! Incredibly healthy and incredibly frosty! Still waiting for the dankness to start hitting me! Not the most odoriferous girl....but I still holding out hope!

Someone asked me for her size....since its tough to tell from pics here they are. She is about 34" from the top of the soil and about 18" wide at her widest. The main cola is about 9" long. Cheers!

It'd prob. be a great strain for outdoors, too. Really looking fwd to the smoke report!

Stankberry #3 Flip Day 6

We have the big girl up tonight. She seems to be enjoying her 10 gallon pot and seems to be starting to stretch pretty good. I have her on a dolly to move around easier. I rotate the plants throughout the tents various light spots so they all kind of get the same amounts of each. I gave her a gallon of water yesterday, mostly around the edges to promote as much new root growth as possible before the stretch is done. Her stems are incredibly sticky to the touch and very smelly for this stage of growth. I have a feeling she is going to be a frosty one!

DTF #4 Flip Day 55

Time for an update on this girl. We gave her a little water this morning. She is slowing down on her drinking....or at least that is what it seems. The plant shows me she needs a couple more weeks but her drinking isn't matching that.

Her buds continue to swell up and dense up......more so than I anticipated with her Sativa nature. Smells aren't overly strong or in your face.....with mostly earthy smells and some minor fuel smells. What smells she does have scream out that you better be careful with her. I think she is going to have some potency to her.

We have been very impressed with the overall health of this DTF girl. She is closing in on 60 days and isn't showing any leaf fade....YET. I really don't know how long this strain is going to go. She is still throwing white pistils so I know she has at least a couple weeks left.

Stankberry #2 Flip Day 15

Here we have the 1st of the two Stankberry girls. This is the slower growing of the two girls that had the leaf mutations early on. She is in full stretch mode at this point and is growing a bit short of about 2" a day. Not sure if she will stay in the tent or if she will catch the ATF growing next to her, but it will be close I think. Here she was right before up potting and flipping.

Starting to get some nice blueberry smells coming through on her with some trails of anise in there. I have a feeling she is going to be a very smelly girl. Her stem is also very sticky. I am going to be adding a bit of silica to her next watering. I don't normally feed bottled nutes but she could use a bit of strengthening to her branches so I will hit her with a normal dose for the next couple waterings. All in all, she is doing great and we are very pleased with her.....just worried about the height a bit.

I think she's friggin gorgeous! As long as she dosen't get to much taller, i think shes gonna be kick ass!

Thanks Big Sparks, we appreciate the kind words! Her sister stopped stretching around day 20 so she has about 3-4 more days I hope. Its going to be close!

She's looking nice, but she might lift your tent off the ground if she keeps stretching.

Thanks brother! These things grow like mad, thats for sure. Don't veg yours long!

DTF #1 Veg Day 120

Been a while since I did an update on this one. This is the girl I selected (based off her early veg shape) to grow big and in a completely different training method. Its always slow going when doing intensive training like this but I hope for it to be worth it in the end.

She is currently sitting in a 5 gallon pot. I believe I up potted her from the 2 gallon to this one about 7-10 days ago but I can't remember and i didn't take pics on that day so I don't know for sure. I trainer her out again last night and she is currently about 36" across and about 20" tall so she low and WIDE. I will give her a week or so to recover and go vertical and repeat one more time, maybe twice. I am aiming for her to be about 45" across before I up pot her one final time before flipping. She's gonna be a big one but she's gonna be a sexy girl too!

Back
Top Bottom