The Stanks Do Stankberry & DTF

If its not and and you want one, let me know. I took cuts off #2 and #4. I am playing around with taking a cutting off #1 around day 30+ just to see if I can get one to root and reveg that late. Cant see why not since you can reveg a plant.

So far...the DTF has the highest female % from everyone that has germinated them. I think right now a reported 70% have been female out of the roughly 20 that people have reported back to me. The others are closer to 50/50 but the DTFs are rocking the ladies for sure!

DTF #2 (Flip Day 47)

Up next is our formerly stressed out girl who is turning into a straight up prom queen. She is getting sexy sexy sexy here in the back half of flower. I love her spiral colas and they are really starting to bulk up and pack on the trichomes. Smells are very similar to the DTF#4 in that they are mostly fuel scented.

She is up for watering today but is waiting for tonight's batch of ACT to finish brewing. She's getting a nice dose of ACT made with EWC, Kelp meal, and Seabird guano. I don't do a real long brew time on my flower ACT....maybe 12-14 hours. Hoping to kick that soil activity into high gear for the last 4 weeks of flower. I expect her to go 70-75 days, possibly 80 but she could surprise me and finish a bit earlier.

If her buds get real dense, like they are doing, I may take her closer to 70 days to keep her from getting any budrot.

Gorgeous work!

Grow on!

Thanks Gramps, I just have more time on my hands to spend with the girls than most do. I get lazy with a lot of plants but I generally like to have one going if I find something that looks interesting to play with. Most of the others I am fairly lazy with.

So far...the DTF has the highest female % from everyone that has germinated them. I think right now a reported 70% have been female out of the roughly 20 that people have reported back to me. The others are closer to 50/50 but the DTFs are rocking the ladies for sure!
I dropped 2x tonight just in case :)

Goodluck brother! Let me know what the final numbers come out for you brother!
I have the space and soil for them if they both are female....I had the tractor out yesterday moving pallets with 4x 13-gallon boxes of VC into the high tunnel to mix with amendments...heavy shit...literally :rofl:

hey, I thought we arranged the payoff so you wouldn't spill the beans....wtf? :hmmmm:
The world needs the truth

That's just how I roll :snowboating:

DTF #1 Flip Day 39

We have the big girl kicking us off today. She continues to be a breeze in flower. Low maintenance in that big pot for sure. Currently she is getting 4 gallons of rain water every 7 days (down from 4 gallons every 11 days) so she is picking up steam. I expect that to drop down to 4 gallons every 5 days when she is hitting her stride.

I really need to get in there and do some fan leaf removal to open up some of the middle bud sites more. Likely I will try to do that at some point this week. Smells are picking up with her as well. She was initially all fuel, but I am getting hints of floral undertones.

I will be mixing up another batch of ACT for her drink tomorrow. This will likely be the last ACT I run on her. I want to get that soil microbe activity ramped up as much as possible for the final push on her. Cheers!

Lol

It's obvious that yer mind is elsewhere my friend

Lol

Plants look amazing

But

Photographer seems rushed

Get back outside and play young man!!!!

DTF #2 Flip Day 61

We are coming to a close with this girl. Still hard to believe that she was the girl we stress tested and abused back in veg and she has turned out this well. This is likely the last update before the harvest update, though if she goes a little longer, we might try to squeeze one more update in. I expect to chop her somewhere in the 70-75 day range and she is officially on day 65 as of today despite me posting the older pics from day 61.

We are finishing her up with rain water and little liquid kelp but thats it. Her colas are very very solid and starting to really bulk up here in the last couple days. I love seeing them swell. She's got that really dank fuel smell to her. I am hoping that she is similar the DTF#4 in her effects. Cheers!

Lol

It's obvious that yer mind is elsewhere my friend

Lol

Plants look amazing

But

Photographer seems rushed

Get back outside and play young man!!!!

Pics suck in that big tent. I take pics and delete them cause they suck. I need to get a little photo area set up so that I don't get the reflection off the tent walls. I used to love trying to take pics....now I hate it cause they suck. Hopefully I will be able to set up a photography area at some point.

I need to get back outside and do some more weeding. I swear I pulling 20 lbs of weeds a day from the seeded back yard area where the septic was replaced. Then I can get back to digging my fence trench!

Back
Top Bottom