Greenwing blunt

Ok here we are again lol, I am about to embark on another grow journey, a reveg to be more precise. Ok we have the big lady from my previous grow and the little lady from the previous grow plus three clones from the big girl. Your probably wondering way I kept the hami lady and I will give you all a brief explanation. On the past grow I used a reverse feminiser on her to stop the pollination from happening and buy gosh it worked excellently nannas with no dust , so in my logic or there for a lack of I am going to get clones from her and use the same product on them. Reason being is that what I got from the last harvest knocked my Sox's off, it was the strongest smoke I have ever had in my hole time of consuming Merlin's magic fog . I am also going to cross that strain with the big chick. Because she is a very stable plant and the seeds i got from her momma have never turned hami in previous grows. Also what clones I get from the two planets are going to be outdoor grown at a friends place because her gets no fly overs were he resides but I definitely do. If all works the way in which I have intended I should have clones ready to veg buy early spring out in a nice cushy backyard.

Gday and all the best.. curious, Is this what you left on to reveg? lots of bud there for you jars butter or pipe, nobody likes to waste if there's no need, just why I mention, lol... The smallest of flowers will bring enough branches to clone a tent out.. I haven't read, just looked at pictures and skimmed, sorry, lol, but did you repot? If so, just treat like any other plant in veg, don't over water and she'll be good..

Gday and all the best.. curious, Is this what you left on to reveg? lots of bud there for you jars butter or pipe, nobody likes to waste if there's no need, just why I mention, lol... The smallest of flowers will bring enough branches to clone a tent out.. I haven't read, just looked at pictures and skimmed, sorry, lol, but did you repot? If so, just treat like any other plant in veg, don't over water and she'll be good..
Thanks GrizzWald, on this grow I was not to concerned with what was left what I was going to do was pluck of bits of the bud as the new growth popped out and have a puff of it in the late evening. Iv done it on many occasions it's like having a stash away when I run low on the other product that's already been harvested. It's not a bad smoke to, its very sedative and helps me sleep all night long unlike the already harvested bud that's a very energetic buzz witch I have found to be most helpful during the day time. I have lung disease witch leaves me filling robbed of energy all day long and the head buzz picks me up nice and good. But the more narcotic one helps of a night when my breathing is at its worst and I am trying to sleep and it really does open up my airways. ✌:Namaste:

Eventually... You know that my faith/ religion, at the moment...

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

Thanks for your kind words, I have been very flat out with hospital appointments since then but everything has settled down since then an I have some updates on the grow

Ok hi all sorry I have not posted for some time now unfortunately do to my declining health I had lots of hospital stays but thanks to the good old herb and some medical intervention I am getting back on track. No on to the good stuff I have photos to post up of the progress of my clones and from the regrowth unfortunately I did not get any photos of the veg stage witch is a big bummer and can only give you photos of weeks 3 and 4 of the flowering period witch is up to date as of now. there looking very healthy considering i was a bit less aggressive in keeping up on my normal growth routine this time around at one stage the early stages of veg there were some nutrient issues but I quickly fixed that with some chalet micro nuts and that worked excellent, am still using the 600watt hps but am thinking of switching to two 300 watt LEDs just to see if there are any growth differences ie size and final potency.
20181007_171806.jpg
20181007_171806.jpg
20181007_171806.jpg
20181009_090444.jpg
20181009_090506.jpg
20181009_090546.jpg
20181009_090549.jpg

Attachments

• 20181007_171545.jpg
    20181007_171545.jpg
    857.7 KB · Views: 177
  • 20181007_171601.jpg
    20181007_171601.jpg
    922.3 KB · Views: 182
  • 20181009_090309.jpg
    20181009_090309.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 194
Ok guys a quick update, we are now at the start of week 5 things are looking good. The sativa is most likely going to fatten up at the end of week five because as you all no they have a longer growth cycle than indica plants. Now on to the indica I have to say I have never come across a plant like this one, she stays very much as it looks now until week 6 into flowering when all of a sudden bam the buds pop out and it then resembles a proper bedded cannabis plant. There not overly massive in size but are supper rock hard and are one of the most smooth flaversum smokes I have ever had with a strong smell of a banana strawberry and vanilla smell. eventually I plan to cross the genetics of that plant with grand daddy p.

Attachments

• 20181015_075726.jpg
    20181015_075726.jpg
    602 KB · Views: 193
  • 20181015_075540.jpg
    20181015_075540.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 198
  • 20181014_161659.jpg
    20181014_161659.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 192
  • 20181015_075526.jpg
    20181015_075526.jpg
    932.4 KB · Views: 189
  • 20181015_075518.jpg
    20181015_075518.jpg
    736 KB · Views: 202
Very impressive. I’ve never had much luck reveging mature females. Feel better.
Thanks Dusted, its definitely a patience game doing re-vegs but I have always found the yields are magnificent in the end. The herb is definitely making a good difference helth wise.

Those look really good, very nice reveg. It's going to get pretty packed in there as they fatten up. :goodjob:
Thanks pyr0, I have got all my wood stakes set aside for support when they start to wobble. The small is becoming very thick in the tent it's all good as long as the thing is zipped shut the filter dose the job but open it up and it soon stinks out the place

Alright just going to throw this one out here, I normally do a bit of a plant tidy up around 5 weeks in I get under the bottom and look for buds that are poorly formed and rip them sucker's out and I get rid of lower leaves in the middle and around the bottom. Now I no that a lot of people dont do it because of fear that they will stress there girls out and normal circumstances I would not go that route as well. But here is were my strategy comes into play throughout the flowering cycle I use products like bitchin and tern around reverse feminiser witch stops the plant from seeding itself or growing man parts I have never noticed a decrease in the final harvest, the stress in my opinion is no different than what plants would normally go through out in the wild they get chomped on by many little critters go through wild winds storms some times extreme temperatures and still prevail infact most of the biggest buds are ones I have grown outside or have seen friends growing outside. Let me no what you guys think about this and what do you guys normally do in your gardens when it comes to plant maintenance.
20181016_120340.jpg
20181016_120216.jpg
20181016_102652.jpg
20181016_102529.jpg20181016_120138.jpg

Sure. I just do whatever trimming it takes to get rid of the undergrowth. Some strains just grow super bushy - plus the lower area that doesn’t recieve enough light will never amount to much anyway. I usually do most of it after they’re done the initial stretch - at about 3 weeks or so. But with some plants I have to do it a second time.
I don’t purposely remove fan leaves as some people do in the name of ‘defoliation for increased yields’. I just trim out what’s needed to thin it down to a manageable number of buds and to thin out and reduce the shaded tangle. I’m sure it slows them a little bit I haven’t noticed any real issues and I also am sure that it’s a net gain.
:passitleft:

Sure. I just do whatever trimming it takes to get rid of the undergrowth. Some strains just grow super bushy - plus the lower area that doesn’t recieve enough light will never amount to much anyway. I usually do most of it after they’re done the initial stretch - at about 3 weeks or so. But with some plants I have to do it a second time.
I don’t purposely remove fan leaves as some people do in the name of ‘defoliation for increased yields’. I just trim out what’s needed to thin it down to a manageable number of buds and to thin to put and reduce the shaded tangle. I’m sure it slows them a little bit I haven’t noticed any real issues and I also am sure that it’s a net gain.
:passitleft:
I am on that one with you 100% Weaselcracker, I do it for air flow and to get light down lower to try and get an even bud size throughout the main buds and so that most of the Energy gets used in those well established buds.

Back
Top Bottom