The Stoner’s Book Report By Deeboy: Perpetual Autos

Oiiii DB :)

I’m all caught up and it looks like you are off to a good start, and you also might need an eye test and gets some specs old boy. FIM once blame your plants, FIM twice its your eyesight.

And side note FIM s the BEST acronym everrrrrrr

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:

Omg I was just about to give you a “you hold a new grow party, you don’t fucking invite me.. I had to sneak in over the back fence to get in.. I ripped my skirt on it...” rage spray and you did invite me :)

I totally missed this!

But I’m here now... and I am going to need a sewing kit to fix this skirt LOLLLLLINGGG
I was all alone in the corner at my lonely growing party. I thought the invitations were lost in the mail! Welcome! And now with the grow update: Stretch is here. My last run were little shorties (or maybe I stunted them). 3 out of 4 are looking like beasts! No that bitch Dark Devil (Morticia). She's just weird. I snapped a main stem on her... she's more brittle than her step-sisters. Taped her up and she's still growing, 18" tall so far. No pics of her today. White Fire OG is going to be the biggest this week at 20" tall, which is as tall as any of the 1st run at the finish.
IMG_3648.JPG
IMG_3649.JPG

Oiiii DB :)

I’m all caught up and it looks like you are off to a good start, and you also might need an eye test and gets some specs old boy. FIM once blame your plants, FIM twice its your eyesight.

And side note FIM s the BEST acronym everrrrrrr

:laughtwo: :laughtwo: :laughtwo:
I fimmed the fim.... I tried it cuz it's sounds like it was named after me!

I was all alone in the corner at my lonely growing party. I thought the invitations were lost in the mail! Welcome! And now with the grow update: Stretch is here. My last run were little shorties (or maybe I stunted them). 3 out of 4 are looking like beasts! No that bitch Dark Devil (Morticia). She's just weird. I snapped a main stem on her... she's more brittle than her step-sisters. Taped her up and she's still growing, 18" tall so far. No pics of her today. White Fire OG is going to be the biggest this week at 20" tall, which is as tall as any of the 1st run at the finish.
IMG_3648.JPG
IMG_3649.JPG
Jack Herer is the runt of the group at 13" tall, but looks nice & healthy. She has to have a booster seat to keep up with her taller sisters.
IMG_3649.JPG
IMG_3653.JPG
IMG_3651.JPG

Jack Herer is the runt of the group at 13" tall, but looks nice & healthy. She has to have a booster seat to keep up with her taller sisters.
IMG_3649.JPG
IMG_3653.JPG
IMG_3651.JPG
Hindu Kush is very leggy for a supposed indica....
IMG_3655.JPG
IMG_3656.JPG

Sorry if I missed this....did you or are you gonna top and train any of those gals that are not in flower yet?
I tried to train the dark devil and snapped a main stem. They were topped/fimmed and quadlined not sure what I can do with them at this point, leaf tucking and some trimming in the lower 3rd. But, I’m Forest Gumping my way thru this (stoned Forest Gump?). I might tie one in a knot tomorrow…

They look really good.
Thanks! I was having lockout issues when I should have been training them. I might have to start learning that whole LST thing.

I tried to train the dark devil and snapped a main stem. They were topped/fimmed and quadlined not sure what I can do with them at this point, leaf tucking and some trimming in the lower 3rd. But, I’m Forest Gumping my way thru this (stoned Forest Gump?). I might tie one in a knot tomorrow…
You need to slow down bloke.

Just give them a minute to recover ;)

You need to slow down bloke.

Just give them a minute to recover ;)
I was just kidding. Imma let'em grow... maybe some tomato cages?

Have you seen the tomato cages Emilya used in the GSC grow?
I did, I'll have to look that over again. My problem is having to get the plants out of the tent with cages on them. My "big" tent is a 3x3. Watering them properly in the tent has been problematic so far...

I bring all of my plants out of the tent to water them but usually lift them by the tray they're in and by keeping my head low managing to get them out of the tent without too much trouble.

If these are smaller plants, you could try using peony rings instead. I just put one on one of my Girl Scout Cookies and haven't had any issues yet.

I bring all of my plants out of the tent to water them but usually lift them by the tray they're in and by keeping my head low managing to get them out of the tent without too much trouble.

If these are smaller plants, you could try using peony rings instead. I just put one on one of my Girl Scout Cookies and haven't had any issues yet.
I never heard of a peony rings b4... I'll check that out. 3 out of 4 autos are about 20" tall and expanding. This is the stretch phase & I have no idea when they will stop. Growing about an inch a day, it seems... I have plenty of height room, but the 3x3 part is gonna be tricky.

All the ladies have pistils now & when I opened the tent this morning there was a hint of dankness. I declare it's time to add Geoflora Bloom. It's about 5 days early for feeding, but I think they need the formula change now.

All the ladies have pistils now & when I opened the tent this morning there was a hint of dankness. I declare it's time to add Geoflora Bloom. It's about 5 days early for feeding, but I think they need the formula change now.
You can’t make a statement like that to someone like me without a picture!

I need PICTURESSSSSS!

You can’t make a statement like that to someone like me without a picture!

I need PICTURESSSSSS!
You are right! But, I don’t have smellovision so, you’ll have to trust me on the dank part… I had to open the shop this morning, so didn’t have time for pics. But I’m off til Wednesday! I will take a pic of every leaf for you this weekend…. :passitleft: Yeah right…

Okay! Week 1 of flower. Geoflora Bloom really brings the manure scent into the tent! Today everyone got 8oz of Recharge and water ph to 5.8. I can see where growing 4 different auto strains can be problematic. 2 of my plants are stellar and 2 are struggling. I didn’t help matters by snapping a branch on Hindu Kush after successfully super cropping the tallest bit of her. She is sensitive to the light, as is the Dark Devil. I’m considering putting the sickly plants in their own tent, but I’ll need another light. Learning is painful! Dark Devil: problem child one.
59A93C2E-884B-443D-9FCC-7525D3F837CC.jpeg
32837AED-E549-4572-9633-8A2F36E9823A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom