The Strain Connection

2clean

I will be posting pictures of every Finished product I get and I know many of you are looking for good strains and can't make up your mind and always curious about how it will look like and most of you have difference preferences as going for taste,yield,looks etc.
I will be rating myself and will be posting pics. I hope this will be helpful for you for choosing your strain. :Namaste::thumb:

Rating will be on a scale 1-10 in taste,looks,smell,potency

First:Cookies-la Mesa dispensary

image22183.jpg
image22184.jpg
image22181.jpg
image22182.jpg
image22180.jpg

Looks:8.5
Smell:8
Taste:8
Potency:7.5
---------------------
Eagle Scout -el Cajon dispensary

image22396.jpg
image22398.jpg
image22397.jpg

Looks:8
Smell:7
Taste:7
Potency:7
--------–---------

Gogi OG-sd dispensary

image22642.jpg
image22643.jpg

Looks:7
Smell:6
Taste:8
Potency:8

Looks like yellow stored old buds but man I knew it was cured and it sure smoked perfectly in a bowl. The crystals looks weird like it been stored for a long time but it's smooth and really potent. Better than any girl scout cookies I've smoked.

Subscribe

I smoke a lot so I'll be posting every other day or so.

image22857.jpg
New stuff picked. The guy recommended me the sugar cookies out off all the good lookin stuff and I took his word. Hard working money for some orange yellow looking weed. IM PISSED!
SUGAR COOKIES
image22856.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/image22857.jpg[/
SUGAR COOKIES
Looks:6
Smell:6
Taste:7
Potency:7

He also recommended this. He said that's what he's skoking. Both of that .this stuff don't look all that but it did when it was in the jar. I was skeptical and I was right. This shits burns fast n has no taste ,no potency so whoever n skittle harsh.
image22858.jpg
image22859.jpg

Unified cheese
Looks :6.5 airy
Smell :6. Barely any smell
Taste :6. No taste n harsh just a little
Potency :6. Shit sucks. Paid top dollars

Before I got both I was like damn I'm out of weed. I don't know if I feel more sadder now or before.

Just got home. Scored on some dense sugar nugs. Some shit called Sk-47 x hash plant .Also got a special $10 gram of strawberry banana that don't look too bad at all for ten bucks.
Will post pics n reviews shortly.
Both buds r on the dry side but I can't complain ,better than what I been smoking last couple days.
btw
That sugar cookies n cheese. I smoked all in 24 hrs. That's a full 8th together. I never done that. I had to smoke every he that's y because it's weak.

Ak47 x hash plant-outco collective San diego
A little in the dry side but it's ok. The tricomes is still icky when I break it dwn. Thick sugars n smells earthy.
Here's an 8th. Dense solid mini bugs. Bud to leaf ratio looks amazing. Feels like your getting your money's worth u know when u don't have to take off leaves before packing a bowl or however you plan on smoking it. It's pure solid nugs. Gdp might look better but to me it's about the euphoric and how long it last. That hit your head shit l.
image23042.jpg
image23043.jpg

Looks:8. Looks nuggy (bud to leaf ratio)
Taste:8. Hella taste the earthy one cause like 4seconds later.
Potency:8. I feel it in my head. It's a hard hitter .I like it.

THE HUNT FOR THE REAL GRANDADDY PURPLE CONTINUES.

Ak47 x hash plant-outco collective San diego
A little in the dry side but it's ok. The tricomes is still icky when I break it dwn. Thick sugars n smells earthy.
Here's an 8th. Dense solid mini bugs. Bud to leaf ratio looks amazing. Feels like your getting your money's worth u know when u don't have to take off leaves before packing a bowl or however you plan on smoking it. It's pure solid nugs. Gdp might look better but to me it's about the euphoric and how long it last. That hit your head shit l.
image23042.jpg
image23043.jpg

image23044.jpg

Looks:8. Looks nuggy (bud to leaf ratio)
Taste:8. Hella taste the earthy one cause like 4seconds later.
Potency:8. I feel it in my head. It's a hard hitter .I like it.

THE HUNT FOR THE REAL GRANDADDY PURPLE CONTINUES.

Another for ya. This was like low grade top shelf or top grade mid shelf. But it wasn't bad at all. It did the trick. It was kind of a creeper and it was a good deal even though it was super crispy dry but dry over wet buds anyday.

strawberry banana nice bud structure but light weed and really don't have smell and inhale was really plain and Burt fast. Still good though

Looks 7.5
Smell 6
Taste 6-plain but smooth
Potency:7.3

Another for ya. This was like low grade top shelf or top grade mid shelf. But it wasn't bad at all. It did the trick. It was kind of a creeper and it was a good deal even though it was super crispy dry but dry over wet buds anyday.

strawberry banana nice bud structure but light weed and really don't have smell and inhale was really plain and Burt fast. Still good though

Looks 7.5
Smell 6
Taste 6-plain but smooth
Potency:7.3

Here's the pic I forgot to attach.
image23046.jpg

Better than your looks tasty..san Diego, Paradise hills signing in..nice buds 2clean

Paradise?? A club. Mayb I can stop by n grab some to do some reviews.

Back
Top Bottom