The Strongest

Well I am not yet finished with the grow but I am growing the following and would love to know if anyone has opinions on these:

Platinum Banana Bubba OG Kush
Pre 98' Bubba Kush
Grape Bubba Stomper
Green Cush
Thunderfucking Grinch
Blue Dream Kush
The Scream
Ken's Granddaddy Purps
Neon Super Skunk
Cherry Bubba Kush
Blowfish

The only one I have personally tried is the Pre 98' Bubba Kush. We like it so much that we keep all of that one for ourselves. No sharing lol. My bf and I both have PTSD and severe pain, we take a hit of this before bed and it tends to knock us out, no nightmares. Also, the bf read a study (I did not see it myself) where people had great success taking a bong hit in the middle of the night to stop the nightmares in their tracks. So, for us it is invaluable medicine and very strong. I used it once during the day and became a paperweight for several hours, but I am a terminal lightweight.

with whitewidow we like to put in flower until first sign of flowers then put back under 24 hour light to reveg for 2-3 weeks then back to 12 hour cycle till harvest. the strain freaks out double plus weight plus more potent.you will need a larger pot thou. each main limb is one big long cola. good luck. white queen is another 20%+cousin. jim burke

Man this is a very heavy producer. Got 2 weeks to go on my second crop. First one got neglected. ): I will try to produce some pics for ya Guys/Gals. Happy toking.

I believe White Widow always has THC levels above 20% if it is grown correctly making it pretty damn potent

Absolutely! Bravo!! The key word here is "correctly" as too many people that fail, blame the strain and not the things they did or did not do...
I, too, favor W.W. as it is a consistent heavy hitter; produces a decent harvest too. Takes pure devotion and attention to details.

Absolutely! Bravo!! The key word here is "correctly" as too many people that fail, blame the strain and not the things they did or did not do...
I, too, favor W.W. as it is a consistent heavy hitter; produces a decent harvest too. Takes pure devotion and attention to details.

Never tried White Widow... I will put that in my next shopping basket! thanks for the heads up ;)

EI've heard about some kind of strain called Chemo kush, its the strain drs use in university of BC for cancer patients

Greetings Fellow Patients, Cultivators and Friends,
Producing the maximum potential from your plants takes plenty of devotion and hard work; take care of the roots with proper NPK and media all through the grow cycle. Here are the current FRONT runner in THC: Tutankhamon 33%, Satori 28%, Y Griega 27.12%, Blue Monster Holk 26%, Tangerine Dream 25%. PEACE OUT!

I am a regular at the chemo-lab and the lab-tech did a little study for me and found that most strains that I thought were strong are all under 15% THC.
So I went to the club, like 50c, and got me the high THC strains they had #s on 22% OC OG was actually 14%. and the 20% purp was actually 16% THC.

What amazed me was the outright BS over the %. So I am running about 2-3 strains though him per week now and he is getting me gas-chromatographic results... Weddings best WW=24% strain called blue dot idor= 24% THC... The stuff is a different beast and when you see it you know immediately.....

"Oh, other MF around here have been lying to me..."

This ones is pretty strong. But have had platinum gsc at 29+%. Wonderful taste. How come it's not available more often?

dutch_goo_3132013_95_1_.jpg

I would like to suggest Sour Strawberry (Sour Diesel X Strawberry Cough) be put on the list of "the Strongest"! It will stone the most seasoned smokers, and is by far the longest lasting medication factor I have experienced @ 4-8 hours. SS has become a staple around here.

WooHoo! Still Lurking.. decided to Post and look up Old Buds!

I am still Perpetuating the Sour Strawberry, and STILL find it to be a Contender! Tangerine Dream, Blue Dream, Papaya, and a recent Trainwreck pheno make MY Top 5 that have crossed my path. With Girl Scout Cookie, Snow Cap, BlackWater Kush and WhiteFire OG in 12/12, I am HOPING a couple of these make the Cut! Fingers Crossed!

Peace

had chem dog in rhode island in 2010 hand down the most potent weed i ever smoked really trippy and in dec of 2013 i had some ATF took one rip and it slapped me in the face 5 sec later really relaxing high good for stress made me happy right now just started growing some 1024 and burmese kush just put some seeds in the dome 3 days ago check out my current bag seed grow
A1cronick's 1st Grow - MarsII LED 1200 T5 - Coco - Air Pots

I am a regular at the chemo-lab and the lab-tech did a little study for me and found that most strains that I thought were strong are all under 15% THC.
So I went to the club, like 50c, and got me the high THC strains they had #s on 22% OC OG was actually 14%. and the 20% purp was actually 16% THC.

What amazed me was the outright BS over the %. So I am running about 2-3 strains though him per week now and he is getting me gas-chromatographic results... Weddings best WW=24% strain called blue dot idor= 24% THC... The stuff is a different beast and when you see it you know immediately.....

"Oh, other MF around here have been lying to me..."

Most growers forget your going for an average% not highest .growing has way to many variables . Everything. must be perfect to get the really high numbers.after all we're dealing with mother nature and we can only try to do our best.compare 2 clones from same mother and grow in two different rooms and they will have different numbers. Go for the average number the grow and strain produces and go with that. Jim Burke.

Back
Top Bottom