The suburban life

surburbmama

Ok well the more and more I read and learn, I now know that I am not the only pot smoking mom... I smoke because it puts me so in tune with my life and I love it... I hang on and listen to ever word my children say... I love cleaning high... Cooking high... But I do have a few hiccups.. I live in a neighborhood where when John cuts his grass Jim has to too... And I only smoke outside because I do have small children.. But I get so paranoid that I dont catch a buzz because I am so worried about someone smelling it.... Then to top it off, my only connection is some swag... I have been to the motherland and I do know there are some good strands out there but I have never got my hands on any here... What to do... Also, does anyone suggest a blend that will keep me more than what I already am focused...... :popcorn:

Here is the link for all the smoke reviews done here. If you have any questions about strains, this is the place to ask, Cyclist will take care of you in there:
Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews - 420 Magazine
I see you already found this section but someone else new might need it too... cheers!

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

John and Jim are prolly smokers too! long as you do it in the privacy of your home so what! If your worried bout the smell,how bout smoking in the car?

I smoke on my back porch all the time and have no real worries, even with a former cop living next door and neighbors behind me that also sit on their back porch and smoke (older folks smoking tobacco.) I just pay attention to the wind and act normal, as acting paranoid just makes folks want to watch you closer to figure out why the hell your acting so damn paranoid; act like you belong and folks look for something more interesting to watch. The dryer sheets in the cardboard tube works, or at least it kept the RA's away many, many, many years back. If you sit in your car, I would definitely recommend that you park it in the garage first; sitting inside a visible, smoke filled car will attract a bit more attention than a possible whiff that your neighbor likely won't even recognize in the first place. Hell, even if you could deal with the smoke build up somehow, in my neighborhood you will draw attention to yourself sitting inside a parked car for any duration of time. Just be cool about it, befriend your neighbors so when they look your way they smile and wave rather than wonder what you're up to. Paranoia is not your friend.

Yah i agree with gwats make friends and they wont bug you! I also live with a greenbelt behind me and people are walking by all day long and i just sit and smoke out there all the time! I suppose ive never really been to paraniod thanx to my modesty! The car issue does sound worse! But the paper towel roll is a great idea from the old school! Besides you are a medpatient right? Hell with it

+1 on the vaporizer.

And growing yourself ensures quality.

Back
Top Bottom