74 days old
39 days in flower

Over the last week I've had to water several of the plants. One thing I've noticed is one of them starts wilting from lack of water at five or six days and one of them took 12 days before it started to wilt. It's amazing how much different they drink. All six are becoming extremely sticky. I accidentally rub my arm up against them while I'm trying to move them around or water them and I totally reek of cannabis. I have to be careful of that if I leave the house and go to the grocery store. The plants are just a couple days away from 6 weeks in flower. My best guess is another month before they get the axe.

Something else I've been doing more of is installing plant Stakes. I zip tie the heavy stems with buds to the stakes to keep them upright.

I pulled all six of my girls out of the closet and inspected each one. Removed any dead or dying leaves, put a few support stakes in and zip tied them to hold the branches in place. I pulled out the USB 1000 power microscope and looked a few of the buds over. Seeing cloudy some clear and a couple Amber but I still think I have two or three weeks left according to the calendar. I also hope the plants put on some weight by Harvest Time.

It's a good sign that you have to stake the branches to support the buds...
They should do a lot more fattening up in the next 3 weeks or so.

79 days old
44 days in flower

T.jpg

Looking great,George !
That big one didn't get the "stop stretching" memo....

Quite a few leaves were turning yellow on most of the plants and I think it was from nutrient lockout. So I flushed all six girls and then while they were draining I added one gallon of nutrient water to each. I had the mixture at 50% of Fox Farm soil schedule. I believe the plants are about 2 weeks maybe 3 weeks away from Harvest so this might be the last feeding. All but one of them are putting out quite a few buds. I'm looking forward to getting a weight on the whole batch. 4 ounces per plant would give me 24 oz. I could live with that

79 days old
44 days in flower

T.jpg
Looking great George! :bravo:Those girls are looking healthy, flower production seems to be right on track, those buds are filling out nicely :yummy:

I harvested a week and a half ago and the moisture content now inside the closed jar is about 65%. I weighed everything after the initial dry and 6 plants produced 18.5 ounces. I'm sure that will lighten a bit once the final moisture is removed from the buds .

I am using the turkey roasting bags for my curing and burping. Sure makes things easier. I have six bags that contain about 3 oz each. If I was in jars I would be using 18 jars. When I get ready for the final cure meaning I'm done burping , I will put them in jars then.

Over a pound! Good job ,George :welldone:
I think I may try those roasting bags-If you like them,that's good enough for me....

Over a pound! Good job ,George :welldone:
I think I may try those roasting bags-If you like them,that's good enough for me....
The Roasting bags make it much quicker and easier to burp. For long-term storage I plan on moving them into large mason jars. I checked the humidity in these bags they seem to register about 62 to 64%. So I'll put them in jars, with a 62% Boveda pack and leave a little air space, then close them up.

I usually end up jarring mine a little wet (no hygrometer) and then I've got to burp them a lot
for the first week or so -I think the bags would make it easier to get them "right" before going into the jars.

Good job,George-Enjoy the smoke!

Well done George, that's a great haul. You happy with the bud quality?
I enjoyed watching you grow them plants. What's next?
Till next time :thumb::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom