The suncell grow box

static313

have any of you ever heard of the sun cell grow box??? this thing is amazing all of the uk should know about this thing... i have just grown my first crop with great sucsess not sure if thay are avalible in england yet or not i imported mine in from canada and i gota say its the best growing investment i have made yet...thay are so stelth my dad sat on it in the liveing room with 16 plants full on and never knew a thing was in there.

J~

yes they are great units and you can get a decent yield while keeping the unit hidden out of view. great for people with small grow areas but want a higher yield and a system that basically runs itself. They've been around Canada for quite sometime now and I had not heard anything bad about them, but I don't know anybody who has one.
So stattic313 can you give us report on your grow, what sstrain, method and how many, I'm curious to learn more about these systems and the quality of bud they produce. Thanks man
Peace!

yea thay are great i used Legends Ultimate Indica from spice of life seeds, I planted 16 plants in small pots useing soil and moss and used a sea of green method i hand waterd and used good bat crap and some worm castings and ended up with 1.3ish lbs in 8 weeks the plants really love the t5 flora lights i guess that cuz thay are a better spectrum of light 85 cri and the sun is 100 cri so its closer to the natural light out doors where as a hid is at 38 cri so i guess less watts are needed to get the job done with the better spectrum and it only uses 5.6 amps so it only costs 6 or 7 bucks a month compared to a hid witch is like 25 bucks a month to run, so the lumen to watt ratio is killer...why dident someone come up with this years ago ill never know.

ya well you skip the veg cycle cuz you go from clone to flowering sence the plants cant grow to tall you can get more crops out of a sun cell box then in a standard grow room where you have to do a long veg cycle...so no veg=fast crops....
soon everyone will be growing like this, it just makes sence....

J~

no worries man we all get that way;) you should look into getting a suncell box you cant grow wrong man...and you wont get busted cuz theres no smell noise or heat signature to trace so you can sleep good;)

This thing looks amazing. I can't believe I've never heard of anything like this before. The price isn't that bad either. The website says the bulbs average life is 2 years. So you will very well get your moneys worth within 2 years. You will never have to buy from dealers again.

I probably spend $2600 a year on marijuana, my friend probably spends tripple that. We could save thousands.

static313 I deleted your last post bro because it's one thing to inform people about a great product and give a product review, which you did a great job at. you just can't advertise and solicit a product in the threads man.
Peace P420 :grinjoint:

its no problem bro, do you got any pictures of your crop? definitely keep us updated with your future grows, I would love to see a grow journal about a sun cell grow.

I seen this guy post on another site, the same stuff and then just disapered. I wanted to know can you go from clone to mature bud with just one box or do you need to change the lights.

Back
Top Bottom