The Ten Commandments of Pot

With pipes it's always only one hit. But, if it's a J or a blunt you can usually take 2-4 and be safe.

I like these rules, there's nothing wrong with them but my, myself. I could care less what direction the blunt goes or if you, what was it? Clear the bowl.. I don't mind.

But yeah, if you're raggin' on my weed. You're not smoking and I'm the one who always has to roll with my friends, so there fore I always get spark. I can't remember the rest of the rules. Hahaha

Anyone ever heard the song, Weed Ediquette by Cypress Hill? It's on their Skull and Bones cd. Number 9 on Skulls.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice rules. most of em we follow though in our group we always do a 3 toke pass. And the rotation depends on who ever pitched weed in (Ie if I rolled the joint but someone else provided the weed then they get it second and we go in whatever direction) rr if Its my weed and I rolled it and we're at someones house then they get the second hit or if we're out somewhere whoever calls second gets it and we continue in that rotation.

TonieTweeds said:
did anyone else notice there are only 9?

Yeah.. in the beginning (could be seen as funny.. in the beginning..):hmmmm:

:peace:

Never Clean Anyone Else's Bowl Without Permission.

Although it is certainly a nice guesture, some people like to keep em resinated or clean them a certain way. Even if they don't want it cleaned though, the offer will always be appricated.

Tenth commandment:

Thou shalt not scavange!
If you dry, it happens, but if you never put any pot in the circle, you should not be in it.

haleighlugiah!!!
one time someone borrowed my bowl (i dont know why i did...) and they got the gumption to clean it out b/c they were dry and they broke the inside of the bowl!!!!!!!!

:adore: :joint: Someone is always fucking up rotation in my circle of friends. But yeah...I like the dont clean anyone elses bowl without permission rule. I mean, thats just plain disrespectful. I mean if someone has the common curtisy to smoke with you...

Another rule that should be added is the rule that you should always smoke one with ur dealer after u buy ur bag. I always make it a point to do that, because I like to be friendly with my dealers. I dont wanna be like, "later." and leave in like 2 seconds. Im like, "You wanna smoke." I know Im gonna smoke right after I get it anyways so I might as well smoke with him.

I also make it a point to thank everyone who smokes with me,the fact that they are willing to share...that is something to be greatful for.

Back
Top Bottom