The True Golden Rule of Everything

Smokin Moose

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex Moderator
Loose Lips Sink Ships.

Keep your mouth sealed. Even your most trustworthy friend could turn on you if the situation arises and he/she is scared enough by the feds. If you have friends that you'd like to come over so you can smoke with them just tell them you recently picked up an ounce.

The more people that know, the higher your risk of being raided.

If you happen to run out of bud you're carrying and you have the urge to hit the master stash and show back up with your friends with another fresh sack of fine cannabis, suspicion will rise and so will the questions.

Think about this. Have fun and be safe.

Never were there truer words spoken. I'm a blonde and it has been a powerful asset by stereotype. Thats all i have to say. (don't tell me cause i don't wanna know):shhh::shhh::shhh::shhh::battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::hmmmm:Be suspicious.:goodjob:

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!

Miranda states: "You have the right to remain silent". So keep your mouth shut!
"Anything you say, can AND will be used against you". Is your "friend" looking to get out from under some charge? Is your friend bragging about you? "Gee my buddy Joe Smoe has some of the best pot! And you should see his garden!"

More people get their selves in trouble when they open their mouths than any other way, this is not only about your grow but any thing you want secure.

Ditto that my friends , the only other person that knows is my girlfriend who is helping me grow it and design our upcoming New grow room , she's a doll and can also grow, dang now I told everyone here. Keep it close and that ie about it anything I smoke with friends came from a collective as far as they know.

it's so true keep your mouths shut tell no one. I learned from my mistake which was a yelling a few trusted friendsthat I had more then tomatoes in my garden this year. they didn't rat me out but kept asking to give them some. and more and more. I felt trapped as I'm not in a MMJ state had to hand over a lot more bud then I wanted/planned. now I'm out of what I grew and back to buying it. it least they don't know whats growing in the spare bedroom now and I'm keeping it that way.

Great advice on this Forum, The only way to be succesful in your attempts is to be silent in your attempts. I still remember my first grow.. the urge to tell people was strong but you just have to fight this feeling and keep it to yoursekf.. besides i think its alot more fun knowing you have that piece of green heaven filled with sweet sweet sticky cola's and no one has a clue :) It's one of them things that brings a smile to your face !!!

KNOW YOUR RIGHTS!

Miranda states: "You have the right to remain silent". So keep your mouth shut!
"Anything you say, can AND will be used against you". Is your "friend" looking to get out from under some charge? Is your friend bragging about you? "Gee my buddy Joe Smoe has some of the best pot! And you should see his garden!"

More people get their selves in trouble when they open their mouths than any other way, this is not only about your grow but any thing you want secure.

Remember you now have to say that you want to stay quite. Don't just assume you can be quite and everything will be alright.

I personally do not take photos of my grows. This is one of the worst ways of self-incriminating. The fact is that you telling your friend you're growing and him telling the cops is just "heresay" and not "evidence". However, if you send him a photo, that is what will get the search warrant!
I would also like to add if you are just growing a few plants for personal use, you are being overly paranoid if you think the feds are going to come after you!

I personally do not take photos of my grows. This is one of the worst ways of self-incriminating. The fact is that you telling your friend you're growing and him telling the cops is just "heresay" and not "evidence". However, if you send him a photo, that is what will get the search warrant!
I would also like to add if you are just growing a few plants for personal use, you are being overly paranoid if you think the feds are going to come after you!

This is true, I never will do more than 6 plants, it is for personal, 1 grow a year stuff but if you get a jealous mate that finds himself in trouble the best way for him to get out of trouble is to nark.......loose lips n all that

Some sound advice but really shouldn't have to be said in my opinion :Namaste:

It does have to be said though, because of human nature. In early days I had to say it to myself over and over. If I can't keep a secret why would I expect someone else to? I am lucky enough to have a couple good friends who have proven themselves capable over the years of keeping their mouth shut but, it's rare And I have a tiny grow which is near enough to being fully legal that I'm not paranoid. But it would still be stupid to be spreading the word. "95% legal" has zero interest to a cop who's job is to bust you. It's like that time I had a cop behind me so went slow, and got a ticket for being 3 mph over the limit.

Back
Top Bottom