The Tulip

Hash

Hey guys/gals I know by the looks of it you may say no way, but trust me you'll love this thing.

I just found a page that describes how to roll what I was taught in the book Spliffs, it hits like a shotty every toke.

An Amsterdam specialitity, the tulip is often found (usually half-smoked) in the hands of uncoscious tourist. A good tulip is deceptively smooth to smoke and easier to roll than it looks.

Make a roach about the length and diameter of a pencil and seal it with a couple of large papers.

Take two more large papers and stick them together to form a square with gummed strip running along one side.

Wet the strip and fold it over to seal the triangle. You should now have something resembling a flatenned paper cone.

Open up the cone and tightly pack it.

Gently crimp together the excess paper at the end of the cone.

Place the roach in the centre of the cone, using the crimped paper to hold it in position.

Finally, secure the roach by tying thread around the crimped paper, (a rubber band works well too) keeping everything as tight as possible. Blooming tulip-tastic!

If you get good at rolling it, try making the stem a blunt or joint of it's own. So the "flower" burns down to the stem and on.....

Next time I roll one i'll post a pic up in the photo section.

^Sounds dope, I've seen that site before, but never tried any of em... when I get back to smoking I think I'll have to try that. :joint:

I want that cannabis cigar...

^^ Kind of like I mentioned

They dont burn too fast, and it's by far the easiest yet coolest looking one on there.

i also like to make the all weed cigar. you get pretty dry but not brittle weed leafs and wrap around some broken up bud. then you put honey oil hash over it to make a stickey layer around it so it stays together then wrap some more leafs around it and put it in a place with alot of air movement just to dry up the leafs altittle but not that much so it wont brake and then spark and enjoy

Iv'e smoked my share of tulips, one tip is to make them large, the small ones just get to hot and burns your troath.

i dont understand how it would burn :hmmmm:

Back
Top Bottom