The UK connections - Grow support and advice for this side of the pond!

Hiddenkoncept

Hey guys, koncept here. I don't know about you guys but I find it extremely difficult to find certain products in the UK. I spent weeks looks for hydroguard/aqua-shield recently and that's not the first time. Products from botanicare are Few and far between them. Our selection of mycorrhizal is rubbish and we have no access to the companies that make high end nutes and hormones for the Lower end prices. Hell a few months back I was looking for a bevy duty tote (storage container) that was at least 40l and had a flat it ribbed lid strong enough to hold a 22l plant....in the United States you just walk down to Home Depot....here...I had to search the Internet and eventually find a container that was sub par but does the job for now.

Anyway, I created this thread under the advice from a good friend on here as way of us Here in the UK to have a way of reaching out and asking each other for advice on UK specific problems. If your looking for a specific item and can't find it, post it here and we may be able to help as it has worked for me in the past.

I hope this thread helps and makes it easier for us In the UK to grow better cannabis!

Well at least one person does!

Excellent! I don't expect it to be the most happening place but I do hope it becomes s place for us Brits to come and get an answer that isn't "pop down to your local Home Depot" or "just ask about it at your local hydro store"
I know we probably all have more than enough journals to keep up to date with so again, I don't expect it to be a place to come to chit chat. But please, any problems your having....whether they are UK related or not really can be posted here for extra help and advice.

Many of our sponsors are based out of the UK Sponsors : 420 MAGAZINE ® :thumb:

Which is excellent! There are still a lot of products offered by your American sponsers that we don't have access to yet.
For example, I wanted a bottle of ultra snow storm and I couldn't find it anywhere. I looked until I gave up, then after posting that I had given up on a journal somebody found it for me!

I love the 420 sponsers and even promote them in my sig, but products from botanicare are pretty hard to find as well as a few others.

And on that note...does anybody know where I can find botanicare calmag in the UK?

Just found it! Was looking on fleabay so I could get free postage.
While I'm here, what is every bodies favourite calmag supplement?

I currently use my hydro shop for most things great little shop I have 3 in my area so quite lucky but I'm probably like most I use ebay for a lot of things or I make it myself most of the stuff in my grow my first ever grow atm is diy from stuff lying around the house only things I bought are some led soil and nutes 27 quid I think up to now lol

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thankyou koncept nice to know there are a few uk growers around
Peace Love and Respect.
Triggz.

Sent from my SM-A300FU using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I'm happy to find this thread. I find things have got better in the uk since this thread was started. The main problem here i have found is peoples attitudes regarding clones. Sharing is caring !

Back
Top Bottom