The Ultimate 4x4 Grow Tent

CraftyGrower

Money....is no object. Only space: 4 feet by 4 feet by 8 feet (1.2m by 1.2m by 2.4m ) confines your PERFECT setup for creating the mostest/highest potency medicine a setup of this size can buy. What is your DREAM equipment for every component for this room? I would ask that you include model numbers. Extra bonus points for explaining your rationale for your perfect 4x4 grow room.
Your list will likely include but is not limited to:
Grow Tent
ex: Gorilla 4x4x8 - (Link) - I think the durability of this tent's 1680D fabric and excellent zippers make this my top choice when money is no object.
Grow Lights
Timers
Powerbars
Hydroponic System
Nutrient System Line
Circulation Fan(s)
Carbon Filter
Exhaust Fan
Sound Dampening
pH/EC/Temp Combo Meter
Air Conditioning
Dehumidifier
R/O system
CO2 sensor
CO2 system
Humidity/Temp Sensor
Supplemental LED Light Strips
Scrog Netting
Snips
PAR Meter
This is your Dream 4x4 System. The Ultimate 4x4 Grow Tent. Please respect the size of the tent and happy building!

Please try our Sponsors, without whom 420 Magazine would not operate as a free resource.

We have LED sponsors to match every pocket.

Specifically for Hydroponics, Cannabis Irrigation Supply can meet most requirements.

As general note, please do not post links to shopping sites such as Ebay and Amazon. Once they discontinue a product, the links become worthless. To save information long term, we have to upload the image and embedded it in the post. Also note that, due to spammers, shills and sock-puppets, links to non-sponsor LEDs are not permitted. (For further information on this issue, please see our Questions & Answers - LEDs).

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom