The ultimate spider mite killing formula!

TJCannabis

I call SPIDER MITES the COCKROACHES of the PLANT world !! Is hard to kill all of them, they develop immunity to whatever you are trying to use to kill them with eventually !! I have the solution for killing the "hard to kill" little fuks!! After finishing the "ULTIMATE Spider Mite Killing Formula" have looked over all of my 24 ladies daily for the past week !! NO MORE SPIDER MITES or any new eggs !!! Below is the formula for killing them and breaking the reproductive cycle !!

THE ULTIMATE SPIDER MITE KILLING FORMULA - Must not skip any steps !!!

Day 1 - Set off a " PYRETHRUM FOGGER " in the grow area according to directions on fogger!

Day 2 - Spray all plants with "MIGHTY WASH" make sure you spray underneath and on top of every leaf until they are dripping! My floor was wet all around the plants. I used disposable painters drop cloth runners in between the row of plants to absorb the chemicals!!

Day 3 — Rinse off the "MIGHTY WASH" thoroughly !! I put mine in the shower to make sure they are rinsed well!!

Day 4 - Spray all plants with "MIGHTY WASH" make sure you spray underneath and on top of every leaf until they are dripping!

Day 5 — Rinse off the "MIGHTY WASH" thoroughly !!

Day 6 - Spray all plants with "MIGHTY WASH" make sure you spray underneath and on top of every leaf until they are dripping!

Day 7 — Rinse off the "MIGHTY WASH" thoroughly !!

Day 8 - Spray all plants with "MIGHTY WASH" make sure you spray underneath and on top of every leaf until they are dripping!

Day 9 — Rinse off the "MIGHTY WASH" thoroughly !!

Day 10 — Set off another "PYRETHRUM FOGGER" according to directions!

Day 11 — Rinse off all plants thoroughly with water!!

YOU HAVE NOW BROKEN THE REPRODUCTIVE CYCLE OF THE SPIDER MITES !!

B2Zvl_w_mk_KGrHqYOKjQE_UfLJHN_BMiU_ubML_35.jpg

MightyWash.jpg

I personally enjoy SNS-217 for mites ;)

Unfortunately SNS-217 does not work many infestations as me and several other grower friends have found ! The Ultimate Kill has destroyed some of the worst and most resistant spider mites many of us have dealt with!! 4 of us lost our entire crops to spider mites this year. We have used many different solutions over the years, so far the Ultimate Kill has been the only solution that has worked with 10+ plants or more. Plus no harm came to any of my 24 ladies, which 8 were over 6 ft the rest 4-5 ft. :passitleft:

Another great method we've used is alternating with Azamax one week and SNS217 another.

JJ those are both good for some infestations, but again I tried this one too !! It would take several pages to cover all the ways we have tried over the last 10 yrs. You name it myself or one in my growing circle have tried it. I have been dealing with spider mites off and on for over 35 yrs and this one has broken the reproductive cycle for 8 of us that I know of without any harm to our plants and on one of the worst infestation I have seen & the ladies survived both!!

Aloha JJ Bones, I have been using my new Blue Planet 3 part nutes on my winter grow and I have had great results. Here are a couple of pics of my plants. great stuff and I am waiting patiently for summer. Much thanks again.
Winter_season_Grow_in_Hawaii_038.JPG
Winter_season_Grow_in_Hawaii_035.JPG
Winter_season_Grow_in_Hawaii_015.JPG
Winter_season_Grow_in_Hawaii_039.JPG
They of course are a lot smaller than a summer grow but they are getting so frosty and shiny with nice smell and very sticky. Blue Planet ROCKS. Aloha

Great job. sure was a hard job, but it worked and that is the main thing. I wish you the best abd you never have to go through that again. Things will be good from now on. Aloha and Mahalo for the info. I know know what to do now and I hope I never have to go through that.

Keep It Green and Bug free my friend.

Back
Top Bottom