The V-Tower Extream

Dain Bramage

this is the first vaporizer i have owend and i must say i love it you can control the heat settings to get the best out of your herb it has both whip and bag use the long whip gives the vapor time to cool befor it hits your lung's while the fan has three speeds for bag filling it dose not have a valve control leaking when passing around it has all glass conectors for a clean flavored hit the didgital settings allow you to set your preferd heat setting and will stay set to that temp when you turn it on and off so no resetting it also has some preset temps thet you can just pick with the handy remote witch you dont want to lose becuse using the control buttons on the tower can be a pain another nice feture is the aromea theropy bowl it also has a portable power pack to take camping or other out door fun tho not to stelthy itook mine to the dead shows last month and it was a blast people were comming up with all tipe of kind bud to be vaped and your bud goes so much further it will pay for it self in no time i have not had any problems with mine and it has ben getting daily use for three months:surf:

I agree with your review 100%, man. I got my V-tower a few months ago and its been in daily use, almost constant use, since then. No problems at all. It was my first (and only) vaporizer. I was so nervous before I bought it, $200 is a lot of money for me! I was a 'heavy' smoker and was really skeptical that this would be as potent. Holy crap. Talk about knocking your socks off.

It heats up in about 10 minutes and stays hot enough to hit after that. The unit is cool-touch, though, and even though I put it on a potholder (haha) at first, on my coffee table, I was just being overly cautious. I find my optimum temperature is about 380F, but you can leave it on 365-370 and let it set and it won't vape itself. There is no odor with this unit, you have to lift the bowl to your nose to smell for the popcorn scent that says, "Repack me!"

The screens are washable. I set mine in alcohol for a minute or two and use a toothbrush to scrub it. Doesn't take long at all. I have found that each screen can stand up to about 3 washings before you need to replace them. They sell online in 2packs for less than $5. You can get a new whip (with 3 screens) for $14. Those are washable as well, don't put alcohol in the plastic tubing, though.

I'm hoping to buy the battery pack today. Anyone have experience with it? How long does it last? How long does it take to charge? What does it charge on, usb? Car? Reg power?

Look at me stoned rambling. Fuck. Peace ya'all! Vape forever! :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom