The Vault's Blue Dream'matic Auto Comparative Grow: In Association With FastBuds

Thanks guys, I’m glad y’all have confidence in me lol. Yea these qb’s are great, im gonna get another 320w setup soon as I get the extra money. I would like to get two more 320w so I would have 3- 320w in my 5x5 and I will use my PS Cob for veg and autos.✌️

Looks tasty Jack, lots of frost on there. Which strain you like best, between Blue Dream and Brooklyn? I got a couple pics of Lexus and Lucky to share tonight. They are thriving and loving life right now, buds are stacking great. Here’s Lexus first

She’s bulking up nicely. Next is Lucky, she is a short and compact pheno and I really like her. She had branches on top of branches. I pretty much cut the weak ones and left the beefier ones, she still has lots and I think her buds are gonna swell for sure. She has really tight nodes and already getting some nice trics so I’m excited to see how she finishes.

That’s all I have for tonight, cheers everyone.✌️

Got a couple quick pics of the girls this morning, I will start with Candy, she is doing great and stacking up nicely

Next up is Lexus, she continues to thrive and bulk up

Next is Lucky, she’s a lot more compact than the rest but she has a lot of branches that are stacking up nicely. I’m thinking she will yield really good with some big colas, time will tell I guess

Last but not least is Foxy Roxy lol, she’s always doing good and thriving. She’s still bulking up and looking good

Next I have a couple random pics I took of canopy and a group pic

That’s all I have for now, cheers everyone✌️

Got a couple quick pics of the girls this morning, I will start with Candy, she is doing great and stacking up nicely

Next up is Lexus, she continues to thrive and bulk up

Next is Lucky, she’s a lot more compact than the rest but she has a lot of branches that are stacking up nicely. I’m thinking she will yield really good with some big colas, time will tell I guess

Last but not least is Foxy Roxy lol, she’s always doing good and thriving. She’s still bulking up and looking good

Next I have a couple random pics I took of canopy and a group pic

That’s all I have for now, cheers everyone✌️
Got some super sativas there fam! Trained and trimmed to perfection

Back
Top Bottom