The Vault's Blue Dream'matic Auto Comparative Grow: In Association With FastBuds

Gonna be harvesting two of my girls this coming week. Roxy and Lexus are finishing up nicely and I’m starting to see a amber here and there on the trics. I don’t want a whole lot of amber with these being sativas so they are almost perfect. Most pistils have turned orange, just a stray white one here and there. I’m pretty excited to harvest these girls. Once I harvest them I will be starting germination on my Chemdog and Girl Scout Cookies, along with a Crown Royal and a Blue Power. I will be trying to finish 6 in my tent next run so I will have to get their veg time right so I will have room. Seems like I always veg to long lol, we’ll see how it goes. I will get some more pics up of Lexus and Roxy before and after harvest.✌️

Congrats @Kismet ! Fat and frosty! I don't understand why I don't see much frost on my hso green crack and blue dream considering I ve been using terpinator since one week before flip till now with recommended dosage. I had received two bottles because of a trouble with the seller. So I thought I would try to use it full strength to see. For the moment I m not impressed with frost at all. No more than my previous grow. I ll see with time. Anyway your buds look really high quality smoke! Congrats again!

Gonna be harvesting two of my girls this coming week. Roxy and Lexus are finishing up nicely and I’m starting to see a amber here and there on the trics. I don’t want a whole lot of amber with these being sativas so they are almost perfect. Most pistils have turned orange, just a stray white one here and there. I’m pretty excited to harvest these girls. Once I harvest them I will be starting germination on my Chemdog and Girl Scout Cookies, along with a Crown Royal and a Blue Power. I will be trying to finish 6 in my tent next run so I will have to get their veg time right so I will have room. Seems like I always veg to long lol, we’ll see how it goes. I will get some more pics up of Lexus and Roxy before and after harvest.✌️

Is it true that girl scoot cookie isn't a high yielder? I may try to find a girl cookie Crack with is a cross between GSC and green crack

Is it true that girl scoot cookie isn't a high yielder? I may try to find a girl cookie Crack with is a cross between GSC and green crack
I have heard that GSC don’t yield real good. The one I have is from Sunwest genetics and they say it yields 500g/square meter but I guess we’ll find out soon lol.✌️

Final weight 200grams or 7oz

Can you put a pic of the plant at harvest bro? I m following so many journals I don't manage to remember all the plants

Back
Top Bottom