The Vault's Blue Dream'matic Auto Comparative Grow: In Association With FastBuds

Lexus IS harvested and hanging. I’m gonna let Roxy go a few more days, I’m loving the colors on her. Here’s a few pics I took of Lexus before and after chop, first pic shows before I took the ties off that were holding some branches up and the second one shows her leaning after I took the ties off lol

I took all fans off and hung her up, it’s 62-65f and 55% humidity where she’s at with a fan blowing in the distance and bouncing off wall next to her. She’s just barely getting a little air to help keep a little airflow. I didn’t get a wet weight cause of the little tiny scales I have it would have been hard to get it all on there plus I usually don’t bother with wet weight but I will get a dry weight once she’s jarred up. I guess that’s all for now, cheers everyone.✌️

Lexus IS harvested and hanging. I’m gonna let Roxy go a few more days, I’m loving the colors on her. Here’s a few pics I took of Lexus before and after chop, first pic shows before I took the ties off that were holding some branches up and the second one shows her leaning after I took the ties off lol

I took all fans off and hung her up, it’s 62-65f and 55% humidity where she’s at with a fan blowing in the distance and bouncing off wall next to her. She’s just barely getting a little air to help keep a little airflow. I didn’t get a wet weight cause of the little tiny scales I have it would have been hard to get it all on there plus I usually don’t bother with wet weight but I will get a dry weight once she’s jarred up. I guess that’s all for now, cheers everyone.✌️

Looks very good! Congrats on the harvest! My outdoor blue dream looks like she has same all around size. What s the height and wight of Roxy? My outdoor one is 33 inches height and 47 width

Is it true that girl scoot cookie isn't a high yielder? I may try to find a girl cookie Crack with is a cross between GSC and green crack
You mean like this one. I got one of these beans on route :p

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-17-15-09-18.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-17-15-09-18.png
    141.4 KB · Views: 188
Looks very good! Congrats on the harvest! My outdoor blue dream looks like she has same all around size. What s the height and wight of Roxy? My outdoor one is 33 inches height and 47 width
Thanks flash, I never measured height of Roxy but width is about 33in the last time I measured. Candy my biggest Blue Dream is 31in tall and was almost 40in wide lol. She is stacking up nicely and I had to stake her branches yesterday cause their getting so heavy they are leaning bad. I accidentally run into one yesterday and it super cropped it lol. That’s when I went ahead and put some stakes in.✌️

Congrats on the harvest ECG!
Thanks Bilbo, your girls is looking nice also. I will be harvesting Roxy in a few days also then I have Big momma the Brooklyn outside that I will be harvesting this weekend so I’m gonna be busy trimming lol.✌️

You mean like this one. I got one of these beans on route :p

I hope I ll manage to get one in my country for next grow. You ve just increased my desire to grow it! Thank you!

Thanks flash, I never measured height of Roxy but width is about 33in the last time I measured. Candy my biggest Blue Dream is 31in tall and was almost 40in wide lol. She is stacking up nicely and I had to stake her branches yesterday cause their getting so heavy they are leaning bad. I accidentally run into one yesterday and it super cropped it lol. That’s when I went ahead and put some stakes in.✌️

Great! Looks like my eyes are not that bad I hope my girl will be able to produce like yours!

I’m sure they will produce good for you. They seem to be bulking up good for you now.✌️

I meant that outdoor one which has started throwing pistils for one week :

PicsArt_09-17-06.37.44.jpg

My girlfriend came to invit on my pic o_Oo_O:p:green_heart:

I meant that outdoor one which has started throwing pistils for one week :

PicsArt_09-17-06.37.44.jpg

My girlfriend came to invit on my pic o_Oo_O:p:green_heart:
She looks beauuuuutiful though very nice canopy!. Love that you've kept it low to avoid detection from the street behind. Smart fella!

Oh yea that girl there is gonna be very nice. Great job with training her and keeping nice canopy.✌️
She looks beauuuuutiful though very nice canopy!. Love that you've kept it low to avoid detection from the street behind. Smart fella!

Thanks guys! I don't know if you remember it's her :

20180612_162213~2.jpg

I m glad I managed to save her and keep her even. I couldn't get it lower and had to train her considering she will have to finish indoor as temps are going to be cold from a week to another by the end of this month. I m pretty proud of myself and will keep take care of her as much as possible

Thanks guy! I don't know if you remember it's her :

20180612_162213~2.jpg

I m glad I managed to save her and keep her even. I couldn't get it lower and had to train her considering she will have to finish indoor as temps are going to be cold from a week to another by the end of this month. I m pretty proud of myself and will keep take care of her as much as possible
Ohhh yer i remember you managed to save one or two!. Amazing job man she looks happy. Nice and open from being outdoors now you can bulk up them flowers with some heavy indoor lights :p

Ohhh yer i remember you managed to save one or two!. Amazing job man she looks happy. Nice and open from being outdoors now you can bulk up them flowers with some heavy indoor lights :p

She s still fighting to compact so I still have to let the ties. My indoor one which were lst'ed as well haven't needed tied anymore for a while. But it s definitely thanks to being outdoor that she has branched out that much! The main stalk were suppercropped 3 times. I was hoping for big knuckle right at the base thinking it would maybe be even more efficient that supercropping of above branches (like taking things right at the beginning). I'll see how it goes. I wish I could put her right now inside under 4 leds making a total of 1000w true outtage but the other ones still need at least 6 weeks. I ll see how it goes. Sorry for hijacking this thread by the way. At the beginning I just wanted to know the size of the plant of @EastCoastGhost

I meant to chop both of my Blues today but I haven't gotten to it today and have a little buzz going on so I don't know if i'll make it. A couple home brews (Irish Red and Amber Bock), a George Dickel and Coke, a rocks glass of Apple Pie Shine, a shot of Tequila and a shot of George Dickel 12, and now a margarita. Can't decide on what I want to drink. Celebrating my 50ith a day early since I work tomorrow. Some big strip steaks, foil wrapped potatoes with onions, cole slaw, and a carrot cake yet to come.

Back
Top Bottom