The Vault's Blue Dream'matic Auto Comparative Grow: In Association With FastBuds

I hope I get a cabbage pheno with one of my Brooklyn. I have 2 Brooklyn and 5 Blue Dream. Two of my Blue Dreams are competing for one pot. I will chop the weakest in a few weeks once I see which one I like best so that will leave me with 4 Blue Dreams to finish out.✌️

Coming along nicely farside ✌️

Thanks. I thought I'd post my pics since you posted yours and they are only like a day apart. It's nice to have someone else at the same point for comparison sake. Your plants are looking nice and healthy also. We need to show the boys we saved the best for last...lol

Big Blue is chugging along at day 52

Starting to pack the buds on in places that had full light

Bent her over a lot just now, she had hit the shelves in the closet. She needs twoights to cover her..lol

Looks like she has slowed her stretching, thank god

Now start packing in the buds big girl

IMG_20180717_075707.jpg
IMG_20180717_075611.jpg

C'mon Chris! This is the second time you've posted monster autoflower pictures right before I post my modest autoflower pictures. Here is my Blue Dream auto plant at Day 29 from sprouting. Compare to the monster plant above this is really small. But it's been topped and gotten over that and is growing well again. I think it will be typical of the few autos I've grown in the past. But it is a nice, healthy plant and has been easy to grow.

C'mon Chris! This is the second time you've posted monster autoflower pictures right before I post my modest autoflower pictures. Here is my Blue Dream auto plant at Day 29 from sprouting. Compare to the monster plant above this is really small. But it's been topped and gotten over that and is growing well again. I think it will be typical of the few autos I've grown in the past. But it is a nice, healthy plant and has been easy to grow.

Lol

It looks great, similar top branch growths as mine

Mine is 22 days older, mine was slamming beers when yers was born
Wait 3 weeks, she will be a monster

Back
Top Bottom