The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Congratulations DUTCH PASSION! Check out their other winners! The know how to sucSEED!

An evening with Dutch Passion at the 2018 Highlife Cup

Overall Highlife Cup Winner 2018. Top honors for Lemon Zkittle

Dutch Passion’s Lemon Zkittle won 1st Prize in the Sativa Category, and was also awarded the Overall Highlife Winner Trophy. It’s a real tribute to the top grade feminized photoperiod genetics which come from Las Vegas Lemon Skunk which was crossed with Zkittle. With such outstanding parent genetics the chances of an exceptional hybridisation were good, and thats exactly what happened. This is one of the strongest varieties seen by Dutch Passion for several years, with extravagant resin production and a rich, penetrating aroma. The judges loved the top strength high and effects, and to win against such top strength competition is a real honor.

Lemon-Zkittle.jpg

So I forgot to update here the last few times so here they are.
BSa day 48, flowering day 11. Feeding 1.52 EC of AN bloom nutes 4 times a day now that I reprogrammed the timer on the auto watering system. Took them out today just to pull them apart some and took a handful of leaves to clean them up.
Thing 2 the smaller girl
Thing 1 the bigger girl
Both playing under the lights

I went snooping around on this other forum to look at their Brooklyn and Blue Dream comparative grow. Our plants look so much better than theirs. It showed me how great 420 mag is and how good our growers really are so great job everyone, keep up the good work.✌️

I just sent Timber a message concerning the shipment of my lights. They responded immediately and took my order # so they could look into it. Five minutes later they contacted me to let me know that they was waiting on a shipment of the black heat sinks to complete my order. They even offered to mount them to another heat sink but it was different color and slightly different so I told them I would just wait on the black ones. They are suppose to receive them tomorrow and she said they would ship my lights same day so they should be on their way tomorrow.✌️

Back
Top Bottom