The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

Haha if mine does, I’m sure yours will be the knock you on yer ass type gas:D

I like your dry style! I’m using the roasting bags from now on as well! My last 2 harvests we’re so much easier this way. Thanks Derbs!

I wish fuel for y’all :)

58% I believe I have 62% bovedas Maybe that’s why even cured she’s still a little moist. What’s your Rough timing on the cure one week two weeks

@Jack420 man those girls are stacking really nicely. I see fat buds in your future lol. @EastCoastGhost man those are some beautiful plants you have there. Shrub city. @InTheShed she’s my friend that spog is amazing looking that’s going to b some really good smoke there. Also I like your drying box how little big will you leave it hang. @Pennywise same question penny how long will you let yours hang. Then you say turkey bags and five gallon buckets with a lid. Could you explain your dry/ cure process for me. @newty man that’s a really nice fan leaf. I’d take it and pour Polyurethane resin over it and make a a table top or some sweet wall project out of it with some Mosaic tiling that always looks awesome I did a giant pot leaf one time my wife chip the rocks into the shapes and we mosaic the whole thing it was so awesome I still have it I have to find it and post a picture
My RH in the box is in the low 70s every morning when I check, so it's gonna be a while before I take them down. Maybe a week but longer is better if they don't mold. The smaller buds will be ready first so those I'll toss in a jar and see what the hygrometer says. My AK took a lot longer than I expected and I had to take them out of the jars for another couple of days to dry further. I have to use either rice balls or my mini dehumidifier to get the jars to 62% before I put the lids on and burp them for a week or so. Then cured with the B62s for a month like Penny and Derby.

Can you PM me or point me to instructions on using polyurethane resin to seal things? I have a big metal sign that is rusting away and I want to preserve it in a block of that stuff so it will be readable forever! It's about 1'x2'.
image.jpg
#nailpolishday 58

@Icemann420 and @Jack420 you seriously got the sativa phenos! Look just like a smaller version of @Blazin Waffle's landrace sativas he grew from some wild midwest plants he found.
420-magazine-mobile888918007.jpg

Nice! I am yet to grow a leaf bigger than my head. Bigger than my hand even :).
The Spog poem is great i love it. Have been lucky not to have one yet TG
Lopin will always do the more professional ones but I'm looking forward to participating more.
She really has it down. I want to do one like that one day. #Professional
I get better flavor from 1 month or more, and it's strange that buds seem to be more potent or "stronger" with time
Seems like it just get better for 6 weeks

Here’s a pic I took of Big Momma earlier, she seems to be doing pretty good
Here’s a Chemdog I have growing out there also

I’m gonna be growing some of these Chemdog on my next indoor grow. I planted that one late in the year so she’s small but I was really just wanting to grow one out there to sample it. That way I will know how good it is before I harvest the indoor ones. I also have a Candy Kush out there I’m growing for a sampler plant cause I have more seeds that I’m gonna run one day soon, she’s already getting some frost.✌️

What are you gonna do when Big Momma comes for you Ecg? You are going to wake up one day and yawn. Stretch. Then swing your foot down off the bed. She will be there. Oh hey Ecg. What's up ? Thought you could just throw me out of the house huh?
I hope she has big colas when she comes lol.✌️

Back
Top Bottom