The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

@Pennywise Yours were cabbages too so that makes sense. I was worried because the nugs weren't real solid but this last week they firmed up a lot. Still probably 70/30 cloudy to clear so they have some more time to go.

@farside05, looking great pal. I remember you saying that you hope your new light improves quality and also you said that you hope that you can get buds with rails of trics on them like other people. Well I would say your light has done a damn good job with the trics for sure lol.✌️

@EastCoastGhost They are some of the frostier things I've grown and the nugs feel pretty solid and should only get harder as they finish, so it's doing its job. Goodbye 50/50 bud, half good, half fluffy popcorn. The dive strip club appreciated the donated lights and I got a free couch dance each...lol. I think as I dial in the light height in future grows, things will only improve. Still in search of that "perfect grow", which is like trying to shoot the perfect round of golf, it doesn't exist. There will always be that one thing that you think you could have done better.

Makes sense to me lol. I do know one thing though, ever since I upgraded to the PS COB my bud has been a lot better in every way as far as quality but maybe I’m running better strains now. I would like to get some Seedsman Blueberry and run under my new setup cause I’ve run it quite a bit under my old setup. I would like to see if my yield and quality improved now that I got a little more experience and a better setup.✌️

Wendy.jpg
Bwahahaha!
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

W
@EastCoastGhost They are some of the frostier things I've grown and the nugs feel pretty solid and should only get harder as they finish, so it's doing its job. Goodbye 50/50 bud, half good, half fluffy popcorn. The dive strip club appreciated the donated lights and I got a free couch dance each...lol. I think as I dial in the light height in future grows, things will only improve. Still in search of that "perfect grow", which is like trying to shoot the perfect round of golf, it doesn't exist. There will always be that one thing that you think you could have done better.

Wonderfuly said!

Update on my Brooky;

Stay lifted!
:ganjamon:

BSA started July 1, stunted for weeks, my bad, and now trying to finish. Some cloud in these trichs, but not enough yet.
66E58313-0AFF-4C28-BE41-1F1C16C02607.jpeg
03531639-645F-4F47-B73F-AC3E56453F83.jpeg
C1CA3800-71F0-4C01-A8E0-C71A699F2B10.jpeg
17F06A91-DF99-44CC-BC7D-2FD8410B060E.jpeg

Here’s to another week, lol.

I started mine at about the same time. About 70/30 cloudy to clear. No amber yet. So we are about on the same timeline to finish. I'm hoping maybe chop Tuesday since I am off then. We'll see if they are ripe by then.

Looking good ECG. Im just on my way to check if Biggie needs chopping yet. Gonna keep her from getting too many ambers. Kinda want to see the true effect of this strain rather than taking it when I usually would take a sativa which is pretty late.

Got all cloudy right now. Literally just waiting on one or 2 ambers on each top bud thats it. Thinking i got like a week max.

George is getting some size to her now. Never gonna be near the same size as the others i have in the 4x4 but some fat stalks all round on her so should be some dense bud. Not that its in question cos biggie is ROCK solid.

Earlier is better for Sativas, but that's my personal opinion.

Back
Top Bottom