The Vault's Brooklyn Sunrise Auto Comparative Grow, In Association With Dutch Passion

I WAs thinking of a controlled less is more grow for my self by growing identical plants but feeding one just the 3 part base and the other with the 3 parts and the additives. Ive bin taping my head around this master grow formula by general hydroponic but a lot of other dwc growers say less is more. Sounds like a grow show down

by growing identical plants but feeding one just the 3 part base and the other with the 3 parts and the additives.

That's a great idea! Clones would be even better, IMHO, but seeds from the same pack might be from the same parent plants. Watch out for skewed results due to phenotype variations, but other than that, it ought to tell you something about your nutrient package.

Ive bin taping my head around this master grow formula by general hydroponic but a lot of other dwc growers say less is more.

I'd agree with them most of the time. Especially in DWC. Especially if using a LARGE reservoir and growing epic-class monsters. Especially if giving the root zone / nutrient solution the proper amount of dissolved oxygen (IOW, 420 metric sh!t-tonnes :rolleyes: ). Especially if it's hot and your each of your plants are transpiring 7 to 13 gallons of water per day in the presence of strong airflow in order to self-cool themselves. Especially...

Yeah, most of the time ;) .

Sounds like a grow show down

:thumb:

I’m in Las Vegas average temp is 110 for the next few months But my grow room never goes over 85* but growing indoor in July is tuff when dwc is being used but my do desolved oxygen content is amazing I run 900 cfm air pump with 8 manifolds It really rocks the pots.

Also great idea of using clones then the genetics will b the same so the controlled part will b true then the only difrence would b the nutrition Suplied. Sounds like a future grow now I’ve never done clones but it would b worth a shot. I’ll b in California in a few weeks I’ll look around and see what my options are

Not decided on pots yet. I want the air pruning action but smarts arent deep enough for what I want. But Ill be using soil and simple nutes like @Pennywise said.grow, bloom and calmag Just with a couple extras. Foliar spray and molasses basically. 600w of dual spectrum hps. Gonna be running 24h until I start seeing preflowers. Tidy!

Back
Top Bottom